Amoxi-Tabs (Amoxicillin) Tablets for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Amoxi-Tabs are oral tablets prescribed to dogs and cats for the treatment of certain strains of organisms that cause respiratory infections, urinary tract infections, gastrointestinal tract infections, skin infections and soft-tissue infections including bacterial dermatitis, as well as abscesses, lacerations, and wounds. Amoxi-Tabs do not dissolve quickly, making "spit-outs" easier to re-administer. This medication is also available in a solution form for dogs and cats called Amoxi-Drops.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Also available in a [liquid] (https://www.chewy.com/dp/173034).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zonisamide Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats, 1 capsule, 15-mg$0.65Chewy Price$0.62Autoship Price
- Meloxicam Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats, 2-mg, 1 Capsule$0.71Chewy Price$0.67Autoship Price
- Trilostane Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats, 3-mg, 1 Capsule$0.71Chewy Price$0.67Autoship Price
- Apoquel Tablets for Dogs, 3.6-mg, 1 tablet$2.53Chewy Price$2.40Autoship Price
- Metronidazole Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats, 50-mg, 1 Capsule$0.67Chewy Price$0.64Autoship Price
- Theophylline Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats, 25-mg, 1 Capsule$0.70Chewy Price$0.66Autoship Price
- Fluoxetine HCl Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats, 5-mg, 1 Capsule$0.54Chewy Price$0.51Autoship Price
- Tylosin Tartrate Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats, 250-mg, 1 Capsule$0.57Chewy Price$0.54Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Easy to swallow
Our vet only had a higher dosage that had to be split and thus jagged to swallow. These are tiny and easy for our cat to take AND cheaper than our vet clinic.
Great med, poor service
Great med. My 11 year old Yorkie takes this daily to keep her colitis in check.
Product great, but...
I only have one issue with this product-it is coated with a blue film. I have to cut the tabs in half to dispense them-then melt them into the food. These coated tabs do not melt easily and if a cat can detect any thing-they won't eat it! The bright blue coating doesn't help-I may have to go to another dealer to get the uncoated tabs. Wish I didn't have to...
Worked very well for treating my puppy's skin infection. I will buy again should I need antibiotics in the future!
Antibiotics for cat
Great items fast service and good prices. Thank you so much for all you do for our fur babies
Great savings over vet prices.
I have a cat who has a portosystemic liver shunt. Part of his therapy is taking Amoxicillin twice daily. Chewy’s cost was much less than the vet office and I can order online. Very happy that I tried ordering from Chewy.
It took more than a week to get to me. A request was not sent to the veterinarian until 5 days after i made the purchase.
Pills work as promised
The shipping was fast and the pills helped my cat get over his cold.
What a relief!
Our cat takes amoxicillin for recurring urinary issues and for the past 4 months our veterinarian has been unable to get the tablets as they are backordered. He's an easy cat to pill but intensely dislikes the alternate liquid medication. I was so happy to find something in pill form available at Chewy and our vet quickly provided a prescription. We have a much happier kitty! Thank you Chewy!
Our older Beagle has liver problems and needs amoxicillin for her to feel better. Chewy is an amazing, awesome company !