Ample Nutrition Complete Dog Prebiotic & Probiotic Supplement, 60 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Packed with 3 billion CFUs of a veterinarian-formulated, propriety 10-probiotic blend along with one prebiotic.
- Helps increase nutrient digestion and absorption, enhance regularity, reduce bloating and gas; also helps support healthy skin and coat.
- Offers relief from diarrhea caused by stress, food changes, antibiotic therapy, or gastrointestinal infections.
- Savory chewables are all-natural and vegetarian, so they’re ideally suited for the pup with food allergies or sensitivities.
- Made in the USA in a GMP-certified facility; contains no meat, GMOs, soy, wheat, corn, gluten, preservatives or artificial flavorings.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Doggie Dailies Turkey Flavored Calming Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 225 count$29.97Chewy Price$28.47Autoship Price
- SmartyPaws Peanut Butter Flavor Multifunctional Support Senior Dog Supplement, 60 count$13.25Chewy Price$34.99List Price$12.59Autoship Price
- dealTerry Naturally Animal Health Joint & Hip Formula Dog Supplement, 60 count$20.01Chewy Price$25.95List Price$19.01Autoship Price
- Flexpet CM8 Maximum Strength Joint Health Dog & Cat Supplement, 60 count$59.95Chewy Price$56.95Autoship Price
- dealTerry Naturally Animal Health Probiotic Daily Dog Supplement, 60 count$23.62Chewy Price$30.95List Price$22.44Autoship Price
- dealTerry Naturally Animal Health Omega Skincare Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$16.96Chewy Price$20.95List Price$16.11Autoship Price
- Side By Side Wag Not Drag Anal Gland Support Dog Supplement, 20 count$33.29Chewy Price$31.63Autoship Price
- Waterdog Active Daily Dog Supplement, 7-oz jar$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Healthy Breeds Labrador Retriever Synovial-3 Joint Health Formulation Dog Supplement, 120 count$43.99Chewy Price$41.79Autoship Price
- Flexpet CM8 Joint Health Dog & Cat Supplement, 60 count$49.94Chewy Price$49.95List Price$47.44Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Coco & Luna 10-in-1 Bacon & Liver Flavored Chewable Tablet Multivitamin for Dogs, 120 count$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- Primo Pup Vet Health Puppy Multivitamin Dog Supplement, 60 count$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Enterococcus Faecium, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Plantarum...||Organic Gum Arabic, Fructooligosaccharide, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product...||Dried Poultry Liver, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacilllus Acidophilus Fermentation Product...||Dried Chicken Liver, Maltodextrin, Dicalcium Phosphate...||Pumpkin Seed Powder, Beef Broth Powder, Jeruselem Artichoke Powder...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Recovery|
|Food Flavor||Cheese, Bacon, Meat||—||—||—||Beef, Meat|
|Special Diet||Vegetarian, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Human-Grade, Non-GMO||Non-GMO||Grain-Free||—||Limited Ingredient Diet, Human-Grade, Sensitive Digestion|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
32 Customer Reviews
Bought for the benefits
I am not sure if it helps or not as i just started giving it to my dog. She will take it with peanut butter but thinks it is not tasty without. I have read the benefits or pre and pro biotics.
A Minor Miracle
My beloved German Shorthair Pointer has flatulence, no really FLATULENCE! Even a trip to Starbucks meant windows down regardless the temperature. Simple Nutrition has almost completely eliminated the problem and given my bird dog a much happier tummy, too. I would whole heartedly recommend Simple Nutrition to all dog owners. I just happen to have a physical sign of the efficacy of the product.
Would have preferred capsules
These actually smell pretty good and are easy to break by hand or crush in a mortar and pestle since my dog won't take anything unless it's hidden. I would love to see a capsule version which is easier to get into liver sausage or sprinkle.
My dog has always had tummy problems and after 1 day on these meds he has had solid normal poops and no more diahrea. It is like a magic pill for him! I highly recommend these!
I’m very happy with the product. My dogs were having some Gastro issues due to a new food and it calmed their stomachs down pretty quickly.
Dog won’t eat it
I’ve mixed it in with food & can’t get my dog to eat it so I really don’t know if this is effective or not.
This has worked very well we will keep him on this for the foreseeable future
Best probiotic ever!
This product works faster than the vet's prescription products! I plan to use this for maintenance to keep her healthy.
Haven't noticed a difference in my dog
I haven't seen a difference since giving this to my dog so I can't give an honest review
For sensitive digestion
These supplements definitely work to keep my dog's stomach sensitivity in check but they are large, hard pills which "Indy" does not take well. I break them up & wrap in liverwurst as her 'eager' treat each morning. I hope to find her a prebiotic/probiotic in a softer, more palatable pill when I refill.