Amzey Appetizing Dried Earthworms, 0.5-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A great food source for chickens and pet birds, larger tropical fish, turtles and other reptile species.
- Rich in protein, essential vitamins and minerals, including niacin.
- Freeze-dried to preserve nutritional value.
- 100% organic and non-GMO.
- Easy to store and don’t need to be refrigerated.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kaytee Food from the Wild Cockatiel Bird Food, 2.5-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Higgins inTune Harmony Macaw Bird Food, 3-lb bag$26.79Chewy Price$27.99List Price$25.45Autoship Price
- Wild Delight Cardinal Wild Bird Food, 7-lb$18.79Chewy Price$17.85Autoship Price
- Kaytee Exact Rainbow Large Parrot Bird Food, 3-lb bag$17.41Chewy Price$21.99List Price$16.54Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Natural Ingredients Conure Bird Food, 4.5-lb bag$18.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Modesto Milling Organic Turkey & Gamebird Chick Starter Crumbles Poultry Feed, 50-lb bag$107.19Chewy Price$101.83Autoship Price
- Higgins inTune Harmony Parakeet Bird Food, 17.5-lb bag$81.19Chewy Price$97.99List Price$77.13Autoship Price
- Kaytee Food from the Wild Parrot Bird Food, 2.5-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- C&S Mealworm Delight No Melt Suet Dough Wild Bird Food, 11.75-oz tray, 1 count$3.66Chewy Price$3.48Autoship Price
- Higgins InTune Natural Parrot Food, 18-lb bag$84.99Chewy Price$88.49List Price$80.74Autoship Price
- ZuPreem VeggieBlend Flavor Parrot & Conure Food, 17.5-lb bag$61.99Chewy Price$58.89Autoship Price
- Hari Tropimix Enrichment Large Parrot Food, 20-lb bag$94.99Chewy Price$127.99List Price$90.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Natural Dried Earhworm||Natural Cricket & Natural Mealworm||Corn, Soybean Meal, Ground Wheat...||Corn, Wheat, Soybean Meal...||Grain Products, Plant Protein Products, Monocalcium Phosphate...|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Chicken, Bluebird...||Wild Bird, Bluebird, Catbird...||Chicken||Chicken||Chicken|
|Special Diet||High-Protein||High-Protein||Non-GMO, High-Protein||High-Protein, Organic||High-Protein, Medicated|
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
they prefer seeds
I have been trying to find other options for the wild birds; they just toss these out of the feeder LOL - they’re great quality but the birds prefer the seeds and fruit. will try it again maybe in the fall
When I gave these worms to my chickens right out of the bag, they were unable to eat them so I rehydrated them. Once rehydrated, they consumed them just like they do with the ones right out of my garden. Excellent treat for chickens!
Ducks loved them!
Purchased these for my ducks, we usually feed meal worms and I wanted to offer them some variety over the winter when they can’t find live earthworms. They loved these! As with anything new, they were suspicious at first and then quickly dove it.
Disgusting but Yummy
These little critters might look and smell like UGH! but the birds (bluebirds, wrens, and titmice love them. No waste here. If they could, I'm sure they would lick the bag.