Amzey Brine Shrimp Freeze-Dried Fish Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- High in protein, minerals, fatty acids and vitamins.
- Just as nutritious as live food, but without the risk of parasites and bacteria.
- 100% natural, with no additives, chemicals or preservatives.
- Stimulate growth and enhance color in both freshwater and saltwater fish.
- Sold in a plastic jar with a screw-top lid for easy storage, no refrigeration needed.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zoo Med Original Banquet Time Release Fish Feeding Block$4.49Chewy Price$4.27Autoship Price
- Tetra Pond Flakes Small Fish Food, 6.35-oz jar$9.09Chewy Price$8.64Autoship Price
- Blue Ridge Koi & Goldfish Mini Pellet Growth Formula Koi & Goldfish Food, 2-lb bag$12.79Chewy Price$13.95List Price$12.15Autoship Price
- Aqueon Medium Cichlid Pellet Fish Food, 25-oz bag$9.49Chewy Price$19.99List Price$9.02Autoship Price
- Tetra Cichlid Crisps Fish Food, 8.82-oz jar$11.24Chewy Price$19.29List Price$10.68Autoship Price
- Tetra Pond Sticks Goldfish & Koi Fish Food, 3.70-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Blue Ridge Koi & Goldfish Blend Pellet Growth Formula Koi & Goldfish Food, 25-lb bag$86.35Chewy Price$82.03Autoship Price
- Aqueon Shrimp Pellets Fish Food, 6.5-oz jar$3.13Chewy Price$7.69List Price$2.97Autoship Price
- Tetra TetraPro Tropical Fish Color Crisps Fish Food, 7.41-oz, bundle of 2$22.78Chewy Price$23.98List Price$21.64Autoship Price
- Blackwater Premium Koi & Goldfish Food Color Enhancing Large Pellet Fish Food, 5-lb bag$25.49Chewy Price$28.32List Price$24.22Autoship Price
- Blue Ridge Koi & Goldfish Platinum Pro Formula Koi & Goldfish Food, 4.5-lb bottle$27.95Chewy Price$26.55Autoship Price
- NorthFin Betta Bits 1 mm Pellets Fish Food, 20-g bag$4.49Chewy Price$4.27Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Brine Shrimp||River Shrimp||Freeze Dried Bloodworms(Insect Larvae) Only||Brine Shrimp||Salmon Meal, Dried Brine Shrimp, Brewers Dried Yeast...|
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Betta||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Invertebrate||Tropical Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
My betta girl will not eat these. I tried breaking them into tiny pieces but she still spits them out. I've tried on several occasions. I've seen her attack and eat enormous pellets, but these freeze dried things are just not working for her. I'm hoping to be able to find someone local to take them.
Let me preface by saying that my fish are unbelievably picky, it is almost ridiculous. I bought this brand brine shrimp bc the other brand was out. I've done this before, bought a different brand of the same thing, and the fish didnt like it! Well, my fish LOVE this brand. So much so that I am leaving this review on their behalf.
Exactly as advertised
Our fish love these , arrived as expected, great value
always great to deal with, timely delivery and great communication.
Great product, the fish love it. Chewy always sends great products and their communication is top notch. I highly recommend them for all of your pet needs
Fish food bought
Good stuff bought mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Rainbow, my betta fish
Does not like this stuff. It's too crumbly and does not float.
Brine Shrimp Cubes
I see a lot of others expected these to come in little bits rather than cubes, I knew what to expect though. The fish eat it just fine but it contains rather small brine shrimp that break up very easily, not a problem for nano fish. Also noticed what seemed like a "burnt" side to the cubes that didn't break up as easily in water. If I were to compare, I prefer the Omega One cubes as the individual shrimp are a fair bit larger and it doesn't crumble as easily when dry. Only thing these have on omega one is the higher protein content.
excites my clown loaches
they appear to love it and it seems to brighten their color. also the dried food doesn't foul the water but then again they don't let anything float in there very long. that includes the fish that USED to try to live with them.