Andis CeramicEdge Detachable Blade
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ideal for frequently used clippers
- Durable, long lasting edge that resists wearing down.
- FC blades are perfect for finishing the coat and going against the grain of hair growth. Teeth on the blade are even, which creates a smooth finish and can be used pre/post bathing.
- SS blades provide a surgical style of cut leaving little to no fur. The teeth are shorter than their counterparts and the blades are closer to the end of the teeth as opposed to being recessed.
- All CeramicEdge blades are made from carbon steel with a ceramic cutting blade.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Andis UltraEdge Detachable Blade, #7FC, 1/8-in, 3.2mm$25.32Chewy Price$37.27List Price
- Andis AGC2 2-Speed Detachable Blade Dog & Cat Hair Grooming Clipper, Black$155.00Chewy Price$260.25List Price
- Andis Cool Care Plus for Clipper Blades, 15.5-oz can$11.60Chewy Price$13.18List Price
- Andis UltraEdge Skip Tooth Detachable Blade, #7, 1/8" - 3.2 mm$28.25Chewy Price$41.73List Price
- Oster A5 Golden Pet Hair Grooming Clipper, 2-Speed$125.34Chewy Price$229.99List Price
- Vetoquinol Ear Cleaning Solution for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Oster A5 Comb Attachment 10 Piece Set, Metal$57.10Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- Miracle Care Slicker Dog Brush, Large$14.93Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Veterinary Formula Solutions Soothing & Deodorizing Oatmeal Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 1-gal bottle$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Miracle Care R-7 Step 1 Dog Ear Powder, 12-g$4.49Chewy Price$5.61List Price
- Andis 8-Piece Large Comb Set$8.80Chewy Price$21.51List Price
- Zymox Otic Dog & Cat Ear Infection Treatment without Hydrocortisone, 8-oz bottle$82.49Chewy Price$108.99List Price$78.37Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Ceramic||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal|
|Grooming Tool Type||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
137 Customer Reviews
Good blade except heat
This blade gives my curly thick-haired Doodle a nice short summer cut. It glides through the hair with ease. The only thing I don't like is how quickly the blade gets hot. Eventually I'll get a second one so one can be cooling off while I can keep going. In the meantime we have to take regular breaks.
Crappy blade rust fast. Poor quality stay away from this blade. I needed a blade and the stainless steel version was not available so I tried this one waste of money. I clean it every time I use it and still it is nothing but junk. I wish I would have waited but I desperately needed to replace my blade
Pulls & Doesn’t cut
The #10 blade I received was brand new but extremely poor quality. Straight out of the factory sealed package it was dull, pulls the dogs hair and will not cut! Extremely disappointed in the quality of this blade. I DO NOT recommend and WILL NOT purchase one of these again. Don’t waste your money or time.
Quality is definitely declining
I’ve used these blades to trim my dogs for the last 7 years. I get a new blade every 3-4 trims. First use in both of the blades I bought recently, the ceramic AND metal teeth have broken off. Extremely disappointing.
Great for close clips without being a puppy cut
I groom my doodle myself and have usually tried using a 10 with guards for his legs with a 7 on his body. This time he was particularly matted after van living over the winter in the desert which prolonged the time between clips. I was able to keep him longer than the 16th inch of the 10 blade with the 7fc all over. He’s still short but doesn’t look “naked”. It also stayed cooler and cooled down faster than the non-ceramic blades, so I was able to do more before pausing.
All in one piece!
I have an older model Andis clipper and never replaced blades. I ordered#10 blade AND detachable cutter blade. My older model had these two units inserted separately, so I thought I needed to order both. Replacement #10 blade has cutter blade configured within it, just snapped right in! Pretty slick improvement on engineering! I guess I’ll save duplicate cutter if other dulls!
Don’t buy this blade!
I have been grooming my bichpoo for 4 years using my Andis clippers with the ultra edge blade. Two of the teeth were broken off over time so I decided it was time to replace the blade as I wasn’t getting a perfectly smooth cut like I had previously. I ordered the ceramic blad based on a personal recommendation and boy were they wrong! This is a horrendous blade. He looks like he was cut by a first timer with scissors. He looks ridiculous! Chewy as always refunded my money, no questions asked! I will always recommend Chewy, but this product is garbage!
This blade is great. 7 f.
The 7 f blade went through my Pyrenees thick coat. Great blade. Even cut the under coat with no problem.
Not Bad Blade
I ordered to have a second blade on hand for when my 7FC ultra edge gets too hot. I feel like the ceramic edge is quieter on my clippers and seems to run in a more gentle way over my dogs, but I don’t really notice a temperature difference between the two. My ceramic edge gets hot just as quickly as the ultra edge does. However, I do like Andis blades, and it will not go unused!
Got a great product in a quick delivery! I would absolutely use Chewy again!