Andis ProClip Excel 5-Speed Detachable Blade Pet Hair Grooming Clipper
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All-purpose animal grooming clip with the power pros demand available in 5 popular colors allowing personalization and preventing confusion in busy shops.
- Lightweight, 5 speed rotary motor with up to 4,500 spm provides more control which is perfect for a variety of coats and breeds.
- CeramicEdge blade stays up to 75% cooler than steel and provides increased durability with a long lasting edge. It's detachable for easy cleaning and greater styling versatility.
- New anti-slip soft grip housing is contoured to fit your hand, designed for comfort and confident handling.
- 10% faster than the AGC Super 2-Speed and it's made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Andis Versa Pet Clipper Kit, Blue$89.99Chewy Price$101.71List Price
- DealOster A5 Golden Pet Hair Grooming Clipper, 2-Speed$129.49Chewy Price$229.99List Price
- Andis CeramicEdge Detachable Blade, #10, 1/16" - 1.5mm$19.90Chewy Price$39.69List Price
- DealOster A5 Turbo 2-speed Pet Hair Grooming Clipper, Dark Blue$158.39Chewy Price$259.99List Price
- DealAndis AGC2 2-Speed Detachable Blade Dog & Cat Hair Grooming Clipper, Black$155.00Chewy Price$260.25List Price
- Andis UltraEdge Detachable Blade, #10, 1/16", 1.5mm$19.33Chewy Price$33.64List Price
- JW Pet Gripsoft Double Row Undercoat Rake$10.55Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Veterinary Formula Solutions Snow White Whitening Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 17-oz bottle$10.12Chewy Price$9.61Autoship Price
- Andis Steel Pet Comb, 7.5-in$9.10Chewy Price$9.11List Price
- Shed-X Shed Control Shampoo for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Andis Clipper Oil, 4-oz bottle$3.99Chewy Price$4.69List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Grooming Tool Type||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
60 Customer Reviews
Not a fan of these
It takes 4 or five tries to get them to turn on. My coworker also got a pair and had the same problem with hers.
Amazing price for top of the line clippers
As a dog groomer these are a must have when it comes to corded clippers. No other models or brands compare to the speed, power and finish. The compact size and being so lightweight put these clippers in a category of their own. Bought 2 due to the amazing price.
It’s fast, light and very powerful. I don’t use this on pets, I work at a Marine Corps base and I use it on the soldiers because of all the specifications I mentioned.
This is my everyday clipper that I use for grooming. I’ve had one for about 3 years now and I am happy with it. Only problem is that the blades chip very easily and recently while clipping, it is straining and the blade doesn’t cut well even when I tried the new blades on.
Used clippers and blade
I paid full price for a used clippers and used blade. I opened the box and there was hair stuck in the blade it wasn’t even cleaned before they shipped it. And hair in the clippers as well. Not happy I had to pay this much for something used!
It worked well for the first two cuttings, but you can’t use it very long because it gets too hot. Not worth the money.
I am a professional dog groomer, I've used these clippers for a good part of 3 almost 4 years. They work great but do get hot so be cautious about that. I would recommend getting a monkey cord as well. It adds weight but will extend their life quite a bit. Just keep up with maintenance.
Would not cut my Border Collie's hair
I tried to use this with a #2 guard and the blade that comes on it. HA! It just plugged up and pulled. So I tried a steel blade. No dice. I lubricated. He wasn't matted, just a heavy winter coat. Then the little blade holder hinge got stuck in the down position and I did not have time to figure out how to fix with my crazy dog on the table, so I gave him a scissor cut. I wish I would have taken the $300 I spent on this, and blades and stuff, and purchased a couple pairs of really good scissors. My dog looks great but I have a blister.
returned used clippers for another used clipper!!
Title explains it all. Another used clipper with hair inside and rusted blade!!!!
NO CUSTOMER SERVICE TO AIDE IN RETURN!!!
Tried no less than 5 times to Contact Customer Service for a Return Address, A Return Label, A Rep To Actually Follow Thru - Nothing!!! HEY CHEWYS - NO HELP WITH RETURNS MEANS A VERY DISGRUNTLED FORMER CUSTOMER