Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Removes tangles, mats, dirt and loose hair
- Wide and narrow teeth make it ideal for cats and all sizes of dogs
- The wider side is perfect for untangling mats or to give a fluffy/finished appearance to the coat. Use the finer side for thinner coats, or for those sensitive areas like the face and paws.
- Constructed of durable Stainless steel, which is more resilient than plastic.
- Perfect for finishing and fluffing, giving your loved one that professional groomed appearance.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Safari Self-Cleaning Slicker Brush for Dogs, Large$19.99Chewy Price
- Safari Wire Pin Brush for Dogs, Small$10.49Chewy Price
- Isle of Dogs Lush Coating Conditioner for Dogs, 16.9-oz bottle$9.02Chewy Price$14.99List Price$8.57Autoship Price
- TrueBlue Pet Products Easy Comb Detangling Dog Spray, 8.7-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price
- Veterinary Formula Solutions Puppy Love Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Perfect Coat Pampered Puppy Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$7.09List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Andis 2-Speed Pet Nail Grinder$44.15Chewy Price$62.84List Price
- TropiClean Deep Cleaning Berry & Coconut Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gal bottle, bundle of 2$77.38Chewy Price$85.98List Price$73.51Autoship Price
- Isle of Dogs Silky Oatmeal Conditioner for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- ConairPRO Dog Rounded-Tip Shears, 6-in$12.10Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Ark Naturals Don't Worry Don't Rinse Me Waterless Dog & Cat Shampoo, 18-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- ConairPRO Soft Dog Slicker Brush, Small$7.64Chewy Price$8.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Steel, Metal||Rubber|
|Small Pet Type||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—||—|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
281 Customer Reviews
Great comb for goldendoodle
This is a quality metal comb and is reasonably comfortable to hold. Tried a couple of other combs with shorter teeth, but this one was recommended by our groomer. It does a much better job on our goldendoodle's thick, curly hair and helps tremendously to get mats out. Bought a second one so we can each use one. We use the wider spaced end first, and then the other after tangles are broken down. The slicker brush we have is OK, but does not get deep enough into the curly hair to break up the deep mat areas. If used correctly a couple of times/week, will save alot of time fighting matting in doodle hair and your groomer will appreciate it, too.
Best investment EVER!!!!! I have bought so many combs and brushes that either snapped or broke. Nothing got the under coat out. I have a long haired GS and the first time I used this comb I got more off of him than I did in a year!!!
Just what We needed
I wanted a good comb for my mini-poodle after his groomer warmed me about bad ones on the market. I found this one, a good solid comb, and had to have it for my sweet boy. I received and have used it to comb those hairs close to his skin. Perfect!
Persian life saver!
Ever since getting my adorable Persian, it’s been a never-ending battle to get him groomed every day . . . until now. This comb changed everything! We’ve gone from trying to groom a squirming, flailing mound of fluff, to easily combing through him as he stretches back and purrs. The longer teeth get right down to the skin, and smoothly pull out the loose fluff that would otherwise turn to mats. I chose the smaller of the two combs, and it’s still quite large and substantial. Terrific find!
Maine Coon approved
I am two weeks into Maine Coon coat maintenance and this comb came recommended as gold standard and ‘if you can only own just one comb’ Sturdy, will take efforts to break or bend the metal teeth.
This comb works very well!
This comb works we’ll on my two long hair cats. Much better than regular plastic combs. It is a great addition to my sicker brush and furminator.
Durable and Effective
I use this comb on my Border Collie for weekly grooming. It is effective for preventing knots around his ears, tail, and backside. I am impressed with the durability of this comb. It's been tossed around often and holding strong. Our mini-pig also enjoys this brush.
This thing is awesome!
I have a Goldendoodle, which is prone to knots, mats, etc. This thing does such a good job that a slicker brush isn't really necessary unless you want a super-puffy coat. I am so happy with this and I know my groomer will be too. Her job just got a lot easier since my girl's hair will be MUCH easier to clean and groom. This is a must have.
This comb works great for a labradoodle’s coat. It keeps it from getting matted.
Does the job
I had to replace a comb that had lost a tooth and chose the Andis. While the size is good, it's much lighter in weight than my other comb so durability may be an issue. Otherwise, it works fine.