Andis UltraEdge Detachable Blade
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Constructed of carbonized steel making them long lasting, dependable, and durable.
- Chrome finish resists rust and helps blades stay sharper longer.
- The perfect all around blade to give you that professional groomed look.
- Fits Andis model detachable blade clippers: AG, AGC, AGP, AGRC, AGCL, AGR+, AGRV, MBG, SMC, Oster A5 and Wahl KM Series.
- Made in the USA and hand tested before being shipped.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Andis UltraEdge Medium Blending Detachable Blade$32.99Chewy Price$60.29List Price
- Andis CeramicEdge Detachable Blade, #5FC, 1/4" - 6.3mm$31.97Chewy Price$47.02List Price
- DealAndis 8-Piece Large Comb Set$8.50Chewy Price$21.51List Price
- NaturVet Septiderm-V Soothing Formula Dog & Cat Skin Care Shampoo Bath, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- HandsOn All-In-One Pet Bathing & Grooming Gloves, Black, Junior$19.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Vetoquinol Groom-Aid Spray for Dogs & Cats, 7-oz bottle$20.49Chewy Price$19.47Autoship Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Slicker Pet Brush, Teal, Medium$10.10Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Master Grooming Tools 5200 Dog Finishing Shears$44.12Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- DealWahl Paw Print Travel Tote, Berry$19.33Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Kenchii Scorpion Curved Dog & Cat Shears, 7-in$79.00Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Single Flexible Slicker Pet Brush$15.14Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealAndis Self-Cleaning Slicker Brush, Green/White$13.50Chewy Price$13.58List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Ceramic||Steel, Metal||Plastic||Aluminum, Metal|
|Grooming Tool Type||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
34 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
218 Customer Reviews
I’ve bought 10 or so andis blades over the past few years and LOVED them. They’ve always been durable, easy to clean / use, sharp, and leave clean lines. Not this time. I bought a 7FC ultra edge and I opened the package to use and it wouldn’t cut the hair at all. All it does is pull the hair. I guess I just got a dud. I will still be ordering andis blades but will either have to return this one or have it sharpened… which is highly irritating spending $30 on a blade only to have to pay to have my brand new blade sharpened.
Does not fit Andis Razor
This did not attach to the razor that I previously purchased. It said that it should fit all Andis razors
Pulls not cuts
I normally buy ceramic blades from the local pet store, but it was sold out so I ordered this. Huge waste of money the two blades don't want to stay together and it pulls so bad I can't use it.
Came dull. So now I have paid for a brand new item and I will also have to pay for sharpening. Tight.
I always buy these blades as they hold edge a lot longer than any others that I have used.
Great Blade - 5FC
I purchased this blade to use on my Doodles for summer cuts. I usually use a 4FC which is great for wintertime hair length, but in the summer, their hair grows so fast that they are really hot in two weeks. This blade zipped through my super thick, tightly curled dog's hair easily. Several months ago I purchased a Wahl 5FC and it came to me dull from the factory. When I put a bad review on the Chewy website, Chewy responded the next day and refunded my money. Love this company!
I purchased this to home groom my poodle mix. I used it with my andis gc clippers. Easy to switch out the blades and the 5 blade was perfect for a summer cut!
I ordered a 10 and I got an older looking blade that drags through the hair and catches skin.
I bought about 4 of these brand new and they snag when clipping. My old blades work fine but not the new ones. Extremely disappointed.
I’ve (non-professionally) groomed my poodle for four years using a #10 blade and guards with no issues. Two teeth broke within two uses of this #30 blade. Upon further research, this seems a problem many are having. Would not recommend.