Andis UltraEdge Detachable Blade
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Constructed of carbonized steel making them long lasting, dependable, and durable.
- Chrome finish resists rust and helps blades stay sharper longer.
- The perfect all around blade to give you that professional groomed look.
- Fits Andis model detachable blade clippers: AG, AGC, AGP, AGRC, AGCL, AGR+, AGRV, MBG, SMC, Oster A5 and Wahl KM Series.
- Made in the USA and hand tested before being shipped.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Andis UltraEdge Skip Tooth Detachable Blade, #7, 1/8" - 3.2 mm$28.38Chewy Price$41.73List Price
- Andis Cool Care Plus for Clipper Blades, 15.5-oz can$10.50Chewy Price$13.18List Price
- Andis Versa Pet Clipper Kit, Blue$69.95Chewy Price$101.71List Price
- Andis Universal Stainless Steel Dog Combs 8-Piece Set$34.02Chewy Price$48.09List Price
- Andis CeramicEdge Detachable Blade, #10, 1/16" - 1.5mm$21.90Chewy Price$39.69List Price
- Andis AGC2 2-Speed Detachable Blade Dog & Cat Hair Grooming Clipper, Black$185.28Chewy Price$260.25List Price
- Andis AG 2-Speed+ Detachable Blade Dog & Cat Hair Grooming Clipper, Black$179.99Chewy Price$236.49List Price
- Andis AGC2 UltraEdge 2-Speed Detachable Blade Dog & Cat Hair Grooming Clipper, Blue$195.19Chewy Price$260.25List Price
- DealWahl KM5 Rotary 2-Speed Professional Dog & Cat Clipper Kit, Cotton Candy Pink$169.99Chewy Price$236.95List Price
- Wahl SS Pro Clipper Kit$112.99Chewy Price$141.45List Price
- Kenchii Flash Dog & Cat Clipper, Pearl White$179.00Chewy Price
- Shernbao PGC-535 Dog Hair Grooming Clipper, Sky Blue$42.31Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Ceramic|
|Grooming Tool Type||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
36 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
217 Customer Reviews
I’ve bought 10 or so andis blades over the past few years and LOVED them. They’ve always been durable, easy to clean / use, sharp, and leave clean lines. Not this time. I bought a 7FC ultra edge and I opened the package to use and it wouldn’t cut the hair at all. All it does is pull the hair. I guess I just got a dud. I will still be ordering andis blades but will either have to return this one or have it sharpened… which is highly irritating spending $30 on a blade only to have to pay to have my brand new blade sharpened.
SHAME ON YOU BRENT NESBIT OF KEENESBURG CO
For whatever reason, the above-named stranger felt compelled to hack into my Chewy account and purchase this item. I was unable to cancel the order with Chewy even though I received notification within hours of the purchase which I did not make. Because I had a saved payment method on file for subscription items, this hacker helped himself to this blade and there was nothing I could do about it. I've closed down my chewy account as a result and alerted Paypal and changed ALL of my passwords on other frequented sites. That Chewy could not cancel this unauthorized purchase just rewarded the thief. If you're reading this review, start changing your passwords and know that anyone can shop with impunity on Chewy ON YOUR DIME. Karma's going to get you, Brent Nesbit and your dog that you probably stole this blade for.
Pulls not cuts
I normally buy ceramic blades from the local pet store, but it was sold out so I ordered this. Huge waste of money the two blades don't want to stay together and it pulls so bad I can't use it.
Came dull. So now I have paid for a brand new item and I will also have to pay for sharpening. Tight.
Great Blade - 5FC
I purchased this blade to use on my Doodles for summer cuts. I usually use a 4FC which is great for wintertime hair length, but in the summer, their hair grows so fast that they are really hot in two weeks. This blade zipped through my super thick, tightly curled dog's hair easily. Several months ago I purchased a Wahl 5FC and it came to me dull from the factory. When I put a bad review on the Chewy website, Chewy responded the next day and refunded my money. Love this company!
I purchased this to home groom my poodle mix. I used it with my andis gc clippers. Easy to switch out the blades and the 5 blade was perfect for a summer cut!
I ordered a 10 and I got an older looking blade that drags through the hair and catches skin.
I bought about 4 of these brand new and they snag when clipping. My old blades work fine but not the new ones. Extremely disappointed.
I’ve (non-professionally) groomed my poodle for four years using a #10 blade and guards with no issues. Two teeth broke within two uses of this #30 blade. Upon further research, this seems a problem many are having. Would not recommend.
Chipped within a month- chewy is the best
This blade works great but chipped within a month with very minimal use! I stand by andis but was very disappointed. I emailed chewy and they replaced it no questions asked. Love chewy!!!