Andis UltraEdge Detachable Blade
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Constructed of carbonized steel making them long lasting, dependable, and durable.
- Chrome finish resists rust and helps blades stay sharper longer.
- The perfect all around blade to give you that professional groomed look.
- Fits Andis model detachable blade clippers: AG, AGC, AGP, AGRC, AGCL, AGR+, AGRV, MBG, SMC, Oster A5 and Wahl KM Series.
- Made in the USA and hand tested before being shipped.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAndis Blade Care Plus for Pet Clipper Blades, 16-oz bottle$15.40Chewy Price
- DealFour Paws Magic Coat Professional Series Slicker Dog Brush, Small$10.00Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Andis Pet Nail Grinder Replacement Pack$8.98Chewy Price$9.36List Price
- Andis Steel Pet Comb, 10-in$9.24Chewy Price
- Andis Clipper Oil, 4-oz bottle$3.99Chewy Price$4.69List Price
- MalAcetic Wet Wipes for Dogs & Cats, 25 count pack$11.50Chewy Price$10.92Autoship Price
- Isle of Dogs Deep Cleaning Shampoo for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$11.04Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.49Autoship Price
- Oster Volt Lithium Ion Cordless Pet Hair Grooming Clipper$389.58Chewy Price$509.99List Price
- Andis CeramicEdge Detachable Blade, #30, 1/50" - 0.5 mm$22.00Chewy Price$39.69List Price
- Miracle Care Slicker Dog Brush, Small$12.25Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealAndis Versa Pet Clipper Kit, Blue$89.99Chewy Price$101.71List Price
- Four Paws Magic Coat Gentle Tearless Shampoo for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$5.74Chewy Price$8.39List Price$5.45Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Plastic|
|Grooming Tool Type||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
34 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
219 Customer Reviews
I’ve bought 10 or so andis blades over the past few years and LOVED them. They’ve always been durable, easy to clean / use, sharp, and leave clean lines. Not this time. I bought a 7FC ultra edge and I opened the package to use and it wouldn’t cut the hair at all. All it does is pull the hair. I guess I just got a dud. I will still be ordering andis blades but will either have to return this one or have it sharpened… which is highly irritating spending $30 on a blade only to have to pay to have my brand new blade sharpened.
Excellent bland for body trimming. This brand always stays sharp for a long time.
Does not fit Andis Razor
This did not attach to the razor that I previously purchased. It said that it should fit all Andis razors
Pulls not cuts
I normally buy ceramic blades from the local pet store, but it was sold out so I ordered this. Huge waste of money the two blades don't want to stay together and it pulls so bad I can't use it.
Came dull. So now I have paid for a brand new item and I will also have to pay for sharpening. Tight.
I always buy these blades as they hold edge a lot longer than any others that I have used.
Great Blade - 5FC
I purchased this blade to use on my Doodles for summer cuts. I usually use a 4FC which is great for wintertime hair length, but in the summer, their hair grows so fast that they are really hot in two weeks. This blade zipped through my super thick, tightly curled dog's hair easily. Several months ago I purchased a Wahl 5FC and it came to me dull from the factory. When I put a bad review on the Chewy website, Chewy responded the next day and refunded my money. Love this company!
I purchased this to home groom my poodle mix. I used it with my andis gc clippers. Easy to switch out the blades and the 5 blade was perfect for a summer cut!
I ordered a 10 and I got an older looking blade that drags through the hair and catches skin.
I bought about 4 of these brand new and they snag when clipping. My old blades work fine but not the new ones. Extremely disappointed.