Andis UltraEdge Skip Tooth Detachable BladeBy Andis
About This Item
- Constructed of carbonized steel making them long lasting, dependable, and durable.
- Chrome finish resists rust and helps blades stay sharper longer.
- This blade is perfect for blending two different lengths on your pet's coat. It's ideal for pet's with thicker coats, or for course-coated breeds as the blade feeds the hair more efficiently. Excellent for getting under mats and performing a rough-cut before bathing your furry friend.
- Fits Andis model detachable blade clippers: AG, AGC, AGP, AGRC, AGCL, AGR+, AGRV, MBG, SMC, Oster A5 and Wahl KM Series.
- Made in the USA and hand tested before being shipped.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...|
|Grooming Tool Type||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
36 Customer Reviews
Not the results I wanted
Was recommended this product by Andis customer service in response to my question about clipping matted fur. It really is not effective on anything but combed fur.
Love you guys
Especially love the young man on the phone fixed my mistake
Grooming my dogs
I ordered this size of blade because I used to used the 10 and it shaved them to close to the skin. This blade is great size the only problem that it was hard to work with ,it kept pooling the hair and I had to go over twice . It wasn’t easy like working with the #10 Overall it’s a good product i guess I’ll have to practice?
Did not work
I had trouble getting it on my Andis clipper and then the clipper wouldn't run. I was afraid my new clippers were broken. I put another andis blade on and it worked fine. So these were faulty.
Andis is king
I have five andis electric clippers and I can't tell you how many blades, combs for blades and other andis products! Always dependable!
Andis #7 blade
We are cutting our dogs hair at home now instead of taking her to the groomers. The andis #7 works great on her. She is a schnauzer and it works great on her.
Be very careful not to cut your puppy. They did a great job if you want a shorter hair cut but not a shave.
NO CUSTOMER HELP WITH RETURNS = A CUSTOMER LOST!!!
Tried 5 Times to return this product by Calling Customer “NON” Service - Could not get a return label mailed, faxed, emailed!! HEY CHEWYS - NO HELP WITH RETURNS = A CUSTOMER LOST!!!
I have 2 goldendoodles with curley coats that mat easy. This is the best blade I have found so far.
Andis blades are the best I've used. They work smoothly and can be resharpened a good number of times before wearing out.