For a dependable, long-life blade, look no further than Andis UltraEdge blades. UltraEdge dog clipper blades are made from high-carbon steel and processed through a unique carbonizing heat treatment that actually adds carbon to the metal. Blades hold a razor sharp edge that will endure prolonged use and more sharpening treatments. Ideal for trimming between pads, around toes, narrow lines on poodle patterns. Each UltraEdge clipper blade is sharpened to exact quality standards. Hand-tested before it is shipped, blades have a Rockwell hardness rating of 65. Compatible with Andis, Conair, Oster and Wahl detachable-style clippers.
- Constructed of carbonized steel making them long lasting, dependable, and durable.
- Chrome finish resists rust and helps blades stay sharper longer.
- Wide Toe blade is perfect for detail work, trimming between paw pads, around the toes, or doing creative designs.
- Fits Andis model detachable blade clippers: AG, AGC, AGP, AGRC, AGCL, AGR+, AGRV, MBG, SMC, Oster A5 and Wahl KM Series.
- Made in the USA and hand tested before being shipped.
DETECT! Regular clipping makes fleas and ticks more visible!
See all items by Andis