Angels' Eyes Natural Sweet Potato Flavored Powder Tear Stain Supplement for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA with natural antioxidants.
- All-natural tear stain powder formula without antibiotics promotes a clear coat for all dog and cat breeds.
- Blend of cranberry powder, Oregon grape root and marshmallow root.
- Paw-some tasty sweet potato flavor for sensitive tummies.
- Free of food dyes, wheat, corn and soy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Overby Farm Hip Flex Canine Soft Chews, 60 count$9.99Chewy Price$20.82List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Gentle Digest Dog & Cat Capsules, 60 capsules$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- K9 Natural Lamb Green Tripe Booster Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 7-oz bag$28.39Chewy Price$26.97Autoship Price
- Angels' Eyes Natural Chicken Flavored Powder Tear Stain Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2.65-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$29.50List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Joint Rescue Super Strength Chewable Tablet Joint Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 90 count$37.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Joint Rescue Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 9-oz bag$14.00Chewy Price$17.99List Price$13.30Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Joint Rescue Lamb Flavored Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 9-oz bag$14.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Happy Traveler Capsule Calming Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 30 capsules$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- NaturVet GrassSaver Chewable Tablets Urinary & Lawn Protection Supplement for Dogs, 250 count$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Gentle Digest Dog & Cat Soft Chews, 120 count$11.68Chewy Price$14.49List Price$11.10Autoship Price
- Overby Farm Hip Flex Joint Level 3 Advanced Care with Tart Cherries Dog Tablets, 90 count$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Digestion Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-lb bag$25.99Chewy Price$32.09List Price$24.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: A Proprietary Blend of Cranberry Powder, Oregon Grape Root, Marshmallow Root....||Active Ingredients: A proprietary blend of (Cranberry Powder, Olive Leaf, Eyebright...||Active Ingredients: A Proprietary Blend of Cranberry Powder, Oregon Grape Root, Marshmallow Root...||Active Ingredients: A Proprietary Blend of (Cranberry Powder, Oregon Grape Root, and Marshmallow Root)...||100% Chicken Liver, Cranberry Powder, Olive Leaf...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Eye Care, Tear Stain removal||Eye Care, Tear Stain removal||Eye Care, Tear Stain removal||Eye Care, Tear Stain removal||Eye Care, Tear Stain removal|
|Food Flavor||Sweet Potato, Fruits & Vegetables||Beef, Meat||Chicken||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
59 Customer Reviews
I didn't know how well it worked until I stopped using it
My 1 year old cavalier has had weepy eyes since she was a little pup. We started using this to prevent the yeasty smell that often occurs with dogs with teary eyes. I stopped using it during a long road trip we took a couple of months ago. What a mistake. Her eyes STINK! I'm restarting it tonight. I can't comment on the effectiveness against tear stains, because my dog has red fur around her eyes and the top of her muzzle, but I highly recommend this to prevent the proliferation of yeast around weepy eyes.
Used this 16 years ago for dark red stains on our white maltipoo’s eyes. It worked SO well that after awhile (don’t remember months or a year) we stopped using it and never had a problem again until recently. We tried one of the fresh foods and it seemed to trigger the stains coming back full force in now both of our dogs so we are back using it again. They seem to prefer the beef flavor.
Not good at all
I gave it to my puppy after a week my puppy had a reaction that she couldn’t open her mouth like her mouth was numb.
No more brown spots under her eyes
I have a white dog and she gets the brown spots under her eyes. This the one product I find easy to use and it works! She seems to love the sweet potato taste!
So far it looks like the stuff is working really well and she had dark tears quite a bit
angels eyes powder instead of the chew
My 3 year old cocker spaniel would snub the chews of this product as we approached the lower quarter or so of the container. So I switched to this powder instead. So far she seems to like it. I just sprinkle it on top of her food and she takes it without a problem. I hope this continues as we get to the lower quarter or so of the container. The only thing I can think that can help would be make small container amounts so it stays fresh. Chewy reps are the best ever.
DON'T USE IT ON FRENCHIE'S
So I tried this product for my cream French bulldog who is almost a year old I tried it for a good 3 months which is basically 3 bottles worth, the product did not work for my French bulldog so I discontinued use of it, now I am just using tear stain wipes when I don't have that I use regular dog anti-itch wipes which works good enough especially 4 video & picture day.
I would reccomend
It's only been a couple of weeks, but I can tell a difference.
Not worth the money!
Used the whole bottle as directed and my dogs eyes didnt change at all. Waste of money.
Not as good
Must’ve been some changes in formula it works not as good as it did before though.