Angels' Eyes Natural Sweet Potato Flavored Powder Tear Stain Supplement for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA with natural antioxidants.
- All-natural tear stain powder formula without antibiotics promotes a clear coat for all dog and cat breeds.
- Blend of cranberry powder, Oregon grape root and marshmallow root.
- Paw-some tasty sweet potato flavor for sensitive tummies.
- Free of food dyes, wheat, corn and soy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturVet VitaPet Adult Plus Breath Aid Chewable Tablets Multivitamin for Dogs, 60 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Nordic Naturals Pet Cod Liver Oil Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Medium & Large Dogs, 8-oz$23.76Chewy Price$26.95List Price$22.57Autoship Price
- Wysong Call of the Wild Dog & Cat Food Supplement, 11-oz bottle$23.59Chewy Price$22.41Autoship Price
- Nordic Naturals Pet Cod Liver Oil Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Large & Giant Dogs, 16-oz$39.06Chewy Price$45.95List Price$37.11Autoship Price
- Nummy Tum-Tum Pure Organic Sweet Potato Canned Dog & Cat Food Supplement, 15-oz, case of 12$44.40Chewy Price$42.18Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Gentle Digest Dog & Cat Capsules, 60 capsules$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Joint Rescue Lamb Flavored Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 9-oz bag$14.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Oral Care Dog Dental Foam, 4.5-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex Classic 600 Mg Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$24.00Chewy Price$38.83List Price$22.80Autoship Price
- Fruitables Pumpkin SuperBlend Weight Loss Dog & Cat Supplement, 15-oz, case of 12$59.88Chewy Price$56.89Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Hip & Joint Powder Supplement, 5-lb$73.39Chewy Price$90.89List Price$69.72Autoship Price
- ThunderCap Calming Cap for Dogs, Large$19.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: A Proprietary Blend of Cranberry Powder, Oregon Grape Root, Marshmallow Root....||Active Ingredients: A Proprietary Blend of Cranberry Powder, Oregon Grape Root, Marshmallow Root...||Active Ingredients: A proprietary blend of (Cranberry Powder, Olive Leaf, Eyebright...||Active Ingredients: A Proprietary Blend of Cranberry Powder, Eyebright, Olive Leaf...||100% Chicken Liver, Cranberry Powder, Olive Leaf...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Eye Care, Tear Stain removal||Eye Care, Tear Stain removal||Eye Care, Tear Stain removal||Eye Care, Tear Stain removal||Eye Care, Tear Stain removal|
|Food Flavor||Sweet Potato, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
60 Customer Reviews
I didn't know how well it worked until I stopped using it
My 1 year old cavalier has had weepy eyes since she was a little pup. We started using this to prevent the yeasty smell that often occurs with dogs with teary eyes. I stopped using it during a long road trip we took a couple of months ago. What a mistake. Her eyes STINK! I'm restarting it tonight. I can't comment on the effectiveness against tear stains, because my dog has red fur around her eyes and the top of her muzzle, but I highly recommend this to prevent the proliferation of yeast around weepy eyes.
Used this 16 years ago for dark red stains on our white maltipoo’s eyes. It worked SO well that after awhile (don’t remember months or a year) we stopped using it and never had a problem again until recently. We tried one of the fresh foods and it seemed to trigger the stains coming back full force in now both of our dogs so we are back using it again. They seem to prefer the beef flavor.
My dog has very runny eyes, and this helps him a lot.
Not good at all
I gave it to my puppy after a week my puppy had a reaction that she couldn’t open her mouth like her mouth was numb.
No more brown spots under her eyes
I have a white dog and she gets the brown spots under her eyes. This the one product I find easy to use and it works! She seems to love the sweet potato taste!
So far it looks like the stuff is working really well and she had dark tears quite a bit
angels eyes powder instead of the chew
My 3 year old cocker spaniel would snub the chews of this product as we approached the lower quarter or so of the container. So I switched to this powder instead. So far she seems to like it. I just sprinkle it on top of her food and she takes it without a problem. I hope this continues as we get to the lower quarter or so of the container. The only thing I can think that can help would be make small container amounts so it stays fresh. Chewy reps are the best ever.
DON'T USE IT ON FRENCHIE'S
So I tried this product for my cream French bulldog who is almost a year old I tried it for a good 3 months which is basically 3 bottles worth, the product did not work for my French bulldog so I discontinued use of it, now I am just using tear stain wipes when I don't have that I use regular dog anti-itch wipes which works good enough especially 4 video & picture day.
I would reccomend
It's only been a couple of weeks, but I can tell a difference.
Not worth the money!
Used the whole bottle as directed and my dogs eyes didnt change at all. Waste of money.