Animal Health Solutions Soothe n' Protect All Natural Skin Ointment for Dogs, 3-oz jar
Autoship (Save an extra 5%)
Choose Autoship at checkout for regular deliveries.
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price: $0.00
About This Item
- Skin salve for dogs—doubles as an insect repellent.
- Safe for use on your dog’s ears, muzzle, legs and belly.
- Moisturizes and soothes.
- Provides relief from hot spots, fly bite dermatitis, scratches, cuts, scrapes and itchy, dry skin.
- Made in the USA
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- HoneyCure Natural Veterinary Wound Care Ointment for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 4-oz jar$50.39Chewy Price$52.99List Price
- Forticept Blue Butter Antimicrobial Gel for Dogs, 8-oz$19.95Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- DERMagic Hot Spot Salve, 2-oz Jar$19.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- PetSilver Wound Spray for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$31.66Chewy Price$30.08Autoship Price
- The Blissful Dog Elbow Butter, 4-oz$14.20Chewy Price$19.95List Price$13.49Autoship Price
- Healers Cut & Wound Spray for Dogs & Cats$14.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- PRN Pharmacal Collasate Spray for Dogs & Cats, 1-oz bottle$21.35Chewy Price
- Banixx Pet Care+ Wound Care & Anti-Itch Spray for Dogs, Cats & Small Pets, 2-oz bottle$4.99Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Silver Honey Hot Spot & Wound Care Spray Gel, 8-oz bottle$22.64Chewy Price$26.69List Price
- PetArmor Hot Spot Skin Remedy Non-Stinging Formula for Dogs, 4-oz bottle$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- ChloraSeb Antiseptic Flush for Dogs, 12-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Safflower Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter...||Hydrocortisone 0.5%, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Glycerin...||Electrolyzed Oxygenated water (H20) 99.90%, Sodium Chloride (NaCl) 0.082%, Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl) 0.015%...||—||Active ingredient: Argentum Metallicum (Metallic Silver) 10x, 20x, 30x HPUS....|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||First Aid, Sensitive Skin, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, First Aid||First Aid||First Aid, Itch & Redness Remedy, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||First Aid, Itch & Redness Remedy, Paw Care|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
My dog wear diapers , and gets discomfort sometimes due to his paraphimosis, will this be safe for that area??
Answer by • Feb 08, 2021
Animal Health Solutions recommends that you follow the recommendations of your Veterinarian. Your vet can look at the ingredients and help you determine the benefit of their product.
Would this be safe to put on cats ears to keep the Flys away.
Answer by • Jan 11, 2022
This ointment is formulated for dogs only.
Is it save if dog licks it
Answer by • Jan 27, 2021
This Skin Ointment is safe for dogs when grooming. However, it will not be palatable for dog's.
What are the ingredients?
Answer by • Aug 09, 2020
For a complete list of ingredients, click on the 'Nutritional Info' tab, next to the 'Description' tab, just under the product photos.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By Gizmo on Jun 18, 2020
My service Dog gets bad hot spots , and red skin on her belly. I put this stuff on and it works to get rid of the problem. I highly recommend this product