Animal Health Solutions Spunky Level II Probiotics & Digestive Enzymes & Joint Support Dog Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to support health in dogs eating modern processed pet foods.
- Glucosamine, hyaluronic acid and MSM support reduced joint inflammation and pain for dogs with arthritis.
- Probiotics and digestive enzymes support digestion for increased vitamin and mineral absorption and strong appetites.
- Yucca may help to reduce ammonia and odor of pet urine, minimizing urine yard burn spots.
- Supports immune system health.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ruji Naturals 6x1 Multivitamin Superfood Dog Supplement, 90 count$25.37Chewy Price$24.10Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Curcumin Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.64-oz jar$29.97Chewy Price$37.49List Price$28.47Autoship Price
- Wholistic Pet Organics Joint Mobility All-In-One Supplement, 4-lb$97.97Chewy Price$109.99List Price$93.07Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Professional Veterinary Formula Recovery & Detoxification Superfood Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-lb$26.79Chewy Price$25.45Autoship Price
- Canine Matrix Turkey Tail Holistic Defense Immune Support Dog Supplement, 7.1-oz tub$38.49Chewy Price$42.99List Price$36.57Autoship Price
- NaturVet Mushroom Max with Turkey Tail Soft Chews Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 60 count$21.99Chewy Price$30.55List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Paramount Pet Health Glucosamine Hip & Joint Large Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$69.97Chewy Price$89.97List Price$66.47Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Turmeric Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 8-oz bag$18.00Chewy Price$17.10Autoship Price
- Pet Origins Multi-Vitamins & Minerals Senior Dog Supplement, 300 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Four Paws Healthy Promise Multivitamin Dog Supplement, 120 count$15.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Canine Minerals Powder Supplement for Dogs, 454-g jar$32.00Chewy Price$30.40Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Joint Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 60 Tablets$24.97Chewy Price$31.25List Price$23.72Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dried Egg, Maltodextrin, Yucca Schidigera...||Alfalfa, Barley Grass, Beef Liver...||Active Ingredient: Methylsulfonylmethane (OptiMSM) 99.9%.||Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Collagen (From Bovine)...||New Formula: Organic Kelp Powder, Di Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Senior, Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Hip & Joint Support, Immune Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support, Digestive Health, Immune Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Buford has a newfound Spunk in his Step
I found this product after reading that Yucca might be a natural alternative to putting our 10 year old basset hound on Apoquel for his skin allergies. In my online research, Spunky popped up as a supplement containing Yucca, and it got rave reviews for the energy and pain relief others saw in their dogs. So we took a chance, and bought it. Well first off, my hound is surprisingly picky for a basset and he didn't even question eating his dinner with a hefty scoop of Spunky atop. Second, within a day of using it, he definitely seemed SPUNKY. He was more active, more vocal and just overall seemed happier. He is known to only eat one meal some days, just lying around all day and not asking for his breakfast. But since starting Spunky II, he gets up, barks for breakfast, patrols the yard and then wants dinner too. With regard to our initial reason for purchasing this, it has been 4 weeks of use, and we are seeing some improvement in his neck, where he was missing all of his fur. I'm not sure if this will cure him, (we intend to keep using it and add in more frequent medicated baths), but it is definitely helping. I'm patiently waiting and hoping to avoid Apoquel if we can find some relief between this and the baths. I'm so impressed, I've shared this product info with friends who having aging dogs and may want to try adding a little spunk back into their step.
Best supplement hands down
We were recommended this product by our local pet store and it has changed my >16< Yeah, 16 year old labs world. She was dragging her hind legs down the stairs and now she hops around like a puppy, no joke. This stuff is sorcery, I’m sure of it. We’ve used it for the last 2+years and will never stop.
Tried other powdered supplements and my dogs would not touch their food. I have one with skin issues and another with spinal problems. Makes a world of difference
This was recommended by a friend. Too soon to tell if it helps my hound
Gives great overall support
I have been using Spunky for about 15 years. It is wonderful for giving overall health support to my dogs. My 13 year old lab mix has no, I repeat, no arthritis. This was confirmed with X-rays at the vet.
four paws up
I have a dog with chronic stomach issues. all my dogs LOVE this stuff. they have been having way less churning tummy sounds and farts. They gobble their food up when I sprinkle this stuff on.
Our older dog has better energy and movement while taking Spunky ii
Great for all age of dog
We used this product for years on a Pit bull from age 8-15 when she passed. She was showing signs of joint soreness after a long camping trip. The company was new at that time and I found it via a sample from our feed store. We now have a 3 year old American Bully that had a shoulder injury and at about a month out she was still "off" and I was tired of medicating her. I remembered this product. She has not been off a day since. PLUS when you call the company with questions... you get a live person that is super knowledgeable about the product. It is all probios based and the spunky II is with the added joint supplements. Great product.
Picky dog loves it
What I like about it is that it has everything all in one: probiotic, joint supplement, and grass protection. I am still working on getting the amounts correct for very small dogs. The directions begin with dose for up to 35 pounds. Measuring can be tricky. I put in on their food. One dog that is extremely picky eats up all his food. The only thing that is missing is pica prevention. It's good stuff.