Animal Health Solutions Spunky Probiotics, Enzymes Yucca & Glucosamine Dog & Cat Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to support health in cats and dogs eating modern processed pet foods.
- Includes probiotics, digestive enzymes, yucca and glucosamine.
- Supports digestion for increased vitamin and mineral absorption and strong appetites.
- May help to reduce ammonia and odor of pet urine, minimizing urine yard burn spots.
- Supports reduced inflammation and healthy joints for happy pets.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Healthy Breeds Synovial-3 Joint Health Formulation Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$43.99Chewy Price$41.79Autoship Price
- dealNatura Petz Organics I'M ALLERGIC TO NEEDLES - Probiotic, Pancreas & Glucose Support* Dog Supplement$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- dealNatura Petz Organics BLADDER MATTERS MAX MEAL TOPPER Bladder Control & Leakage Support* Dog Supplement, 4-oz jar$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Lucuma Powder Antioxidant Super Food & Fruit Glycemic & Glucose Support Dog & Cat Supplement$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- No Brand Pet Supplies Anti Tick Chews for Dogs, 5.3-oz jar$24.99Chewy Price
- Ramard Plaque Re-Lease Dental Health Dog Supplement, 31 count$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Doggie Dailies Peanut Butter Flavored Calming Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 225 count$29.97Chewy Price$28.47Autoship Price
- Power Animal Digest Probiotic Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$22.95Chewy Price
- Power Animal Tranquil Calming Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$17.80Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Terry Naturally Animal Health Bladder Control Dog Supplement, 30 count$24.76Chewy Price$30.95List Price$23.52Autoship Price
- Nulo Calming Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 90 Count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- CanineActiv High Performance Strength & Endurance Dog Supplement, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Maltodextrins, Dried Egg Solids, Dried Aspergillus...||Montmorillonite Clay||Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Poultry Liver Meal, Flaxseed Oil...||Milk Sugar manufactured from fresh Whey, Aspergillus Oryzae (Alpha-Amylase) Fermentation Product Dehydrated, Aspergillus Niger (Lipase & Cellulase) Fermentation Product Dehydrated...||Ground Flaxseed, Pumpkin, Bacon Fat...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Kitten, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Digestive Health||Hip & Joint Support, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement|
|Food Flavor||—||—||Chicken, Poultry||—||Bacon, Meat|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Several years ago I owned an older horse. He became a little "gimpy" due to his advanced age. My vet recommend giving him Yucca in pellet form, 1 cup in the morning and one in the evening. Within 3 weeks I noticed a marked improvement in his appetite and his movements. In 3 months he acted like a colt again and became my favorite trail horse. Soooo - when my elderly cat started showing the same symptoms, and I saw Spunky advertised containing Yucca, I thought I would try it. And in only 2 weeks I am seeing improvements in Nikki's movement and appetite and in her overall attitude. She is feeling better - time will tell just how good she will eventually feel. I have also started giving it to my other cats and they all love it. I sprinkle a teaspoon full over their hard food and actually they are starting to "push and shove" each other at the food bowl to get to it. This has never happened before so I feel it has to be the Spunky. It may not work for every cat - but it works for mine. I will reorder when I need another pouch.
Good product recommended by my breeder. My corgi loves this on his food