Annamaet Impact High Energy Dog Powder Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Concentrated nutrition supplementing a wide variety of canines with extra needs and is certified by the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC) the gold standard for animal supplements.
- Crafted with high-quality protein from 4 different top-quality animal proteins to ensure a complete and varied breakdown of amino acids.
- Helps support skin and coat health with optimum levels of vitamins and minerals and contains probiotics, which help to maintain healthy gut flora and aid in digestion.
- Contains vitamin C, the anti-stress vitamin, and vitamin E, well known for its anti-oxidant activity.
- Contains flax, which is rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. It also contains brewers yeast, which is a rich source of B vitamins, and a natural ingredient thought to aid in flea problems.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Liquid-Vet Kidney & Bladder Support Max Cranberry Unflavored Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free SKIN & ALLERGY Dog Supplement, 10 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Senior Support Herbal Formula Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$15.94Chewy Price$17.00List Price$15.14Autoship Price
- Finest for Pets Rejenease Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 16-oz bottle$19.47Chewy Price$29.95List Price$18.50Autoship Price
- Healthy Breeds Great Dane Multivitamin Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Thomas Labs Respiratory Remedy Herbal Dog & Cat Supplement, 60 count$24.30Chewy Price$24.99List Price$23.09Autoship Price
- PL360 Arthogen Plus Advanced Hip & Joint Formula Beef & Cheese Flavor Dog Supplement, 180 count$40.95Chewy Price$38.90Autoship Price
- PetAg EMT First Aid Spray with Bitrex for Dogs, Cats & Small Pets, 1-oz bottle$17.59Chewy Price$21.99List Price$16.71Autoship Price
- Healthy Breeds Omega HP Fatty Acid Skin & Coat Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 90 count$37.09Chewy Price$39.99List Price$35.24Autoship Price
- Probios Daily Digestive Dog Tabs Supplement, 45 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free ElderDog Mobility + Long-Term Health Support Senior Dog Supplement, 10 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Angels' Eyes Plus Chicken Flavored Powder Tear Stain Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2.64-oz bottle$27.43Chewy Price$29.99List Price$26.06Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dried Eggs, Chicken, Herring Meal...||Tomato Pumice, P Mono-Dical, Potassium Chloride...||Ground Flax Seed, Dried Kelp, Yeast Culture...||Maltodextrins, Poultry Liver, Dried Egg Product...||Sucrose, Dried Whey, Sodium Silico Aluminate...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten|
|Health Feature||High-Energy, Skin & Coat Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Immune Support, Allergy Relief, Itch & Redness Remedy||High-Energy||Digestive Health|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Powder||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
29 Customer Reviews
My dog loves the taste of this stuff and it's nice to know that it's quality ingredients. I dissolve it in some warm water and pour it over my dog's kibble and it's nice to see him excited about meal time again while getting an extra boost.
Great product, especially for working dogs, worth the money!
My dog loves this. Has renewed her energy!
My 11 yo GSD just switched to Annamaet Extra ..we started adding 1/2 scoop of Impact mixed to thin Gravy. She has new energy and really seems to be thriving after barely moving for the last year.. she excited for walks, is sneaking off the creek and play chasing our cats! Started to notice a change in her about 3 weeks into the first bag of Annamaet Extra. Now that we've added Impact she is even more active and there is little to no begging for treats after dinner. I really feel her hind legs are getting stronger and Her mood is better as well.
Very foul smelling powder
I was glad to find a supplement powder that had similar ingredients that I’ve purchased previously. Unfortunately, this powder is very fishy smelling and my dogs are not excited to eat their food with this powder mixed in it. I will not be buying this again.
Annamaet Impact Dog Powder Supplement, 4-lb pail
This is the Super dog Supplement for dogs! I have a 14 year old Chocolate Lab who was not doing very good, until I put this in her food every day. WOW! She gets up now and actually has a little pep in her step again!!!!!! Thanks to Annamaet Impact Dog Powder! My whole family was convinced after 2 days on this Supplement!
I have two German Shepherds, My 1 year and 3 month old female is small boned long coat GSD and was under weight, High energy level Now she is put on weight and more satisfied after meals and not feeling hunger. My male is a big boy at 70 pounds 8 months old large boned build, Medium drive, more laid back then my female, This product is to keep his body condition stable while growing, male gets half dose and female get the dose recommended for her weight. Both live on 10 acres so they are on property control every day and play hard and go on long hikes so they use up a lot of calories, This product meets their needs.
I raise bulldogges and bullies. This is a must for healthy dogs and puppies. Works better then any supplement around. Smells awful but the dogs love it. Best way to help momma dog and pups. We give it to all of our dogs. Sprinkle on the food and add a little hot water and mix till the dry is coated in a paste. They love it!
Great for underweight dogs!
I have 4 highly active dogs who I hike and work everyday. My youngest dog (she’s a Lurcher)who is 2yrs old, is a bit underweight and needs quite a few extra calories to keep her weight up. She loves this powder mixed in with her meals and I noticed a BIG instant difference! Only concern I would have is that it smells fishy and if you have a picky eater it may not like this! Otherwise I recommend it 100%!
It’s probably a great product.
It takes so much, my dog won’t eat it. ( I have a small dog & hes pretty picky anyway. Probably not a good basis for review.
Great For Hard Keepers!!
I have been super happy with this supplement! My dog is an active working dog + a hard keeper, and maintaining a healthy weight has been an ongoing struggle. Impact has helped quite a bit in that regard :) She is already on fish oil and another coat supplement, but I still noticed improvement in her coat after she'd been eating this for a bit.