Keep your glass aquarium clean and algae-free with API Algae Pad for Glass Aquariums. These sturdy, long-lasting pads can be used to quickly scrub algae from the nooks and crannies of your aquarium. Manually removing algae, along with using an algaecide, is key in treating and controlling algae growth. Made specifically for glass aquariums, it is non-abrasive and will clean thoroughly without scratching or damaging your tank's delicate surface. And its large size allows for maximum cleaning in spacious tanks.
- Quickly removes unsightly algae from glass aquariums
- Non-abrasive and will clean thoroughly without scratching or damaging your tank's delicate surface
- Use with algaecide to treat and control algae
- Large size allows for maximum cleaning in spacious tanks
- A durable hand held scrubbing pad to clean in the nooks and crannies of your acrylic aquarium
Do not use on acrylic, plexiglass, or any surface other than glass. Do not use on dry surfaces. If aquarium gravel is picked up on pad, rinse off with tap water before using. Gravel will scratch acrylic surfaces. To avoid scratching or breaking aquarium, do not use extreme pressure.
See all items by API