API Bio-Chem Zorb Aquarium Canister Filter Filtration Pouch
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Cleans and clears aquarium water. Ready to use filter pouch for freshwater, saltwater and reef aquariums up to 55 gallons.
- Made with a unique blend of pharmaceutical-grade ion exchange resins, research-grade organic scavenger resins and high-porosity activated carbon.
- Promotes growth of coral in saltwater tanks and plants in freshwater tanks.
- Removes compounds carbon, alone, can't remove.
- Eliminates light-blocking impurities to help stimulate coral and plant growth.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Fluval Biomax Bio Rings Filter Media, 17.6-oz$10.00Chewy Price$22.99List Price$9.50Autoship Price
- JBJ Aquarium Rimless Desktop Bio Aquarium Filter Media Replacement, 4 count$14.73Chewy Price$18.00List Price
- AquaClear Zeo-Carb Filter Insert, Size 110$10.41Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.89Autoship Price
- DealFluval U3 Foam Pad Filter Media$3.29Chewy Price$4.99List Price$3.13Autoship Price
- Fluval Nano Fine Foam Pad Filter Media, 2 count$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Fluval C4 Zeo-Carb Filter Media, 3 count$11.89Chewy Price$15.99List Price$11.30Autoship Price
- Fluval C4 Foam Pad Filter Media, 2 count$9.09Chewy Price$9.49List Price$8.64Autoship Price
- Fluval C4 Bio-Screen Pad Filter Media, 3 count$10.49Chewy Price$14.99List Price$9.97Autoship Price
- Fluval C3 Zeo-Carb Filter Media, 3 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Fluval C4 Poly/Foam Pad Filter Media, 3 count$9.89Chewy Price$15.99List Price$9.40Autoship Price
- Fluval C3 Poly/Foam Pad Filter Media, 3 count$7.69Chewy Price$11.99List Price$7.31Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish, Betta...||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish, Betta...||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Bottom Feeder||Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater||Saltwater||Freshwater|
|Material||—||—||—||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
I set up a 75 gallon freshwater tank a few weeks ago. I believe it cycled ok but still had a haze for a while. I did everything with the tank I was supposed to do. Water changes etc. I read about the api bio-chem sorb online and decided to try it. I replaced my carbon in both everclear 70’s with the bio-chem zorb. After a few days the water cleared. So far so good.
This works Great! Catches a lot! Would and am buying this product again!
Bio chem zorb
Stuff works great , I use it in my Oscar tank helps with her Hith
Pets that don't have legs
Excellent item! After receiving all of my supplies I was successful with cleaning, changing and resetting up my 200 gallon aquarium ALL BY MYSELF. During the previous 4 years since my husband passed away, I'd had someone else do the job.
Works great! Worth the price. We use it for 2 turtles