API Copper Cu+ Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Test Kit, 90 countBy API
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Tests copper levels in tap, fresh and saltwater aquariums.
- Correct copper levels are essential for effective parasitic treatment.
- Frequent testing is recommended to ensure your tank is healthy.
- Helps to promote photosynthesis in plants and prevents anemia in fish.
- Included color chart shows your copper levels compared to the ideal levels, making results easy to decipher.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish, Betta...||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Invertebrate, Goldfish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish, Betta...||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish, Betta...||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish, Betta...|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Quick and Easy
A quick test to check to see if your copper has cleared from a treated quarantine tank or if you have trace copper from other sources.
We use this test to check the quality of our effluent water its great simple accurate test , car enthusiasts we are here if you renovating car and need nuts and bolts zinc plated