API E.M. Erythromycin Freshwater Fish Bacterial Disease Medication
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- .Broad spectrum powder helps treat and control bacterial diseases including bacterial gill disease, body slime, furunculosis, hemorrhagic septicemia and mouth fungus.
- Protects your finned friend from secondary bacterial infections when used with API ich, fungus or parasite treatments.
- Convenient 1.87-pound box includes measuring scoop for use in any size tank.
- Safe for use in freshwater and saltwater aquariums.
- Does not discolor aquarium water.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- API Bettafix Antibacterial & Antifungal Betta Fish Infection Remedy, 1.7-oz bottle$4.49Chewy Price$6.28List Price$4.27Autoship Price
- API Melafix Freshwater Fish Infection Remedy, 16-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$19.48List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Tetra Ick Guard Fast Remedy Ick Treatment, 8 count$4.09Chewy Price$3.89Autoship Price
- API General Cure Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Parasitic Fish Disease Treatment, 30-oz bottle$229.98Chewy Price$218.48Autoship Price
- API Liquid Super Ick Cure Freshwater Aquarium Fish Medication, 1.25-oz bottle$5.38Chewy Price$7.48List Price$5.11Autoship Price
- API Fin & Body Cure Freshwater Fish Powder Medication$15.98Chewy Price$22.48List Price$15.18Autoship Price
- API Pimafix Freshwater & Saltwater Fish Fungal Infection Remedy, 16-oz bottle$11.78Chewy Price$16.48List Price$11.19Autoship Price
- Kordon Ich Attack Aquarium Ich Treatment, 1-gal bottle$60.43Chewy Price$68.52List Price$57.41Autoship Price
- Tetra Lifeguard All-in-One Bacterial & Fungus Treatment, 12 count$6.12Chewy Price$6.59List Price$5.81Autoship Price
- API Pond Melafix for Bacterial Infections in Fish, 64-oz bottle$59.98Chewy Price$83.98List Price$56.98Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
43 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
38 Customer Reviews
Exactly what I needed Was hard to find but you had what I was looking for Ver TV satisfied
Received delivery in 2 days. Fish are feeling much better. Thanks Chewy!
Follow the directions. This medicine has been around for a long time and works. It saved me hundreds of dollars worth of fish from an outbreak of fungus mouth which can become something worse if left unchecked. Thanks Chewy for shipping so fast, it worked well and I have a healthy aquarium once again!
Super helpful for fin rot!
My Nemo's tail was ragged; this and API Stress Coat+ and water changes helped so much! Follow the directions and fin rot will be gone in no time. It's snail safe, too!
In lieu of getting into overbooked vet, used this for my dog's ear infection in combination with ear powder and wipes and hes back to 100%.
Took care of Cyanobacteria
Couldn't find this locally. Shipping was a little slow. But it worked. I followed the instructions to the letter (had to read them three times because the wording is awkward) and the nasty emerald green stuff is gone. Before I started, and with each water change, I used a bare syphon tubing end to vacuum up as much as the stuff as I could.
Excellent! Have used it before. The fin rot started getting better within 1 day. Highly recommend.
Great product for fin rot
Bettas are prone to fin rot. I’ve used several products but this seems to work best.
Treatment for Blue-green algae
We purchased this product to remove blue-green algae from our aquarium. One treatment and it is gone. We did a follow-up treatment just in case but I really think 1 did the trick. I can finally turn my lights on the tank again.
Not sure if it works
I used it as directed. He seemed to do better. Then fungus came back. Tried to treat again. This time he spazed out. It might have been too soon. I did a water change, put a filter in, and he seems comfortable. This stuff it hit or miss like all meds for animals and humans. My fish might just be too sick.