Help duplicate the natural habitat of your freshwater fish and plants by testing regularly with API's GH & KH Freshwater Aquarium Test Kit. Water hardness is a measure of the dissolved mineral content of water and there are two types: general hardness (GH) and carbonate hardness (KH). The GH and KH of your aquarium water should match the natural habitat of your freshwater fish and your plants. This kit also helps you detect low KH levels, which can cause rapid and wide shifts in pH levels which can stress fish. This kit comes with a KH test bottle, a GH test bottle, instructions and two capped glass test tubes. Now, you can help provide a safe, hospitable environment for your fish, so they can stay healthy and thriving.
- Contains 1 API GH & KH Test Kit Freshwater Aquarium Water Test Kit, including 2 bottles of testing solution and 2 glass test tubes with cap.
- Promotes a more natural habitat and is ideal for a planted aquarium.
- Helps prevent wide, abrupt pH level changes from low KH levels.
- Helps fight crusty calcium buildup on the hood and glass of the aquarium.
- Easy to use and comes with everything you need.
(2) liquid dropper bottles with child-resistant safety caps, easy to read instructions with information on how to test and how to correct unsafe water conditions, (2) glass tubes with snap tight caps.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND ANIMALS: Causes skin irritations. Causes serious eye damage. May cause an allergic skin reaction. May cause respiratory irritation. May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure. Do not breathe dust, fume, gas, mist, vapors, spray. Use only in outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Wear protective gloves, protective clothes, eye protection, face protection. Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
FIRST AID: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do so. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a poison center, doctor, physician, or first aider. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water and soap. If skin irritation or rash occurs: get medical advice and attention. Take of contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Store locked up. Store in a well ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed. Dispose of contents or container to authorized chemical landfill or if organic to high temperature incineration.
Shop Our Entire Buy 2, Get One Free Assortment
See all items by API