Monitor levels of nitrate in your aquarium with API Nitrate NO3 Fresh & Salt Water Aquarium Test Kit. High levels of nitrate are caused by a buildup of fish waste, uneaten food and plant refuse, causing unwanted algae growth, poor water quality and unhealthy conditions for your fish and invertebrates. This kit tests nitrate levels ranging from 0 to 160 ppm in fresh or saltwater. Just fill a test tube with water, add a few drops of both nitrate test solutions and compare your results with the color chart. If any action is needed, follow the recommendations on the chart to correct levels. Test frequently to ensure optimal water health.
- High levels of nitrate can create unwanted algae growth and poor water quality, but this kit helps you to control it.
- This kit tests nitrate levels ranging from 0 to 160 ppm in fresh or saltwater.
- Designed for use in both fresh and saltwater aquariums.
- Prevents unwanted algae growth in your aquarium.
- Includes two bottles of the liquid test solution, two color cards, glass test tube and information on how to correct levels.
(2) liquid dropper bottles with child-resistant safety caps, easy-to-read instructions with information how to test and how to correct unsafe water conditions, (2) color charts and glass test tube with snap-tight cap.
Shop Our Entire Buy 2, Get One Free Assortment
See all items by API