API Pimafix Freshwater & Saltwater Fish Fungal Infection Remedy
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Quickly treats fungal and bacterial infections such as cottony growth, fin and tail rot and many more.
- Safe for delicate fresh and saltwater fish.
- Made from antifungal properties from West Indian Bay trees.
- Formulated to not only treat disease, but develop resistance.
- Safe for reef aquariums and live plants and should not adversely affect the biological filter, alter pH or discolor water.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Midland Vet Services Aqua-Ceph Forte Cephalexin Fish Antibiotic, 100 count$34.49Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Midland Vet Services Aqua-Mox Amoxicillin Fish Antibiotic, 100 count$23.49Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- API Melafix Saltwater Fish & Coral Bacterial Infection Remedy, 16-oz bottle$12.49Chewy Price$17.48List Price$11.87Autoship Price
- API Bettafix Antibacterial & Antifungal Betta Fish Infection Remedy, 1.7-oz bottle$4.49Chewy Price$6.28List Price$4.27Autoship Price
- API Pond Melafix for Bacterial Infections in Fish, 64-oz bottle$59.98Chewy Price$83.98List Price$56.98Autoship Price
- Tetra Lifeguard All-in-One Bacterial & Fungus Treatment, 12 count$6.12Chewy Price$6.59List Price$5.81Autoship Price
- API Pond Pimafix Antifungal Pond Fish Infection Remedy, 64-oz bottle$59.98Chewy Price$83.98List Price$56.98Autoship Price
- API Fin & Body Cure Freshwater Fish Powder Medication$15.98Chewy Price$22.48List Price$15.18Autoship Price
- API Melafix Freshwater Fish Bacterial Infection Remedy, 64-oz bottle$69.98Chewy Price$97.98List Price$66.48Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish, Betta...||Tropical Freshwater, Goldfish, Cichlid, Bottom Feeder||Marine Fish, Marine Invertebrate||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater||Saltwater||Saltwater, Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
I'm just glad this was in stock!
The product is fine, does what it says it does, but I could not find this stocked in stores by me!
Recommended Aquarium Medicine
This is an awesome product to have around at all times ,it seems to be a miracle drug for your fish whenever needed , I always keep this on hand and I highly recommend it
if u were wondering if this does work or if it doesnt, here is my respond. yes, it does work. I noticed some white patches on my Fish, but I treated them with the CORRECT dose and In about 2-3 days they were all healthy no white spots or any fungal infections on them. Also If you're wondering what brand is best, in my opinion it's API. I have been using their products for a year now and they always work, which is why I always use API. only other brand behind it is prolly Tetra since their products are pretty good but my opinion API are best.
API Fish Care is Number One
I have been using API fish care products for over five years now and they are top quality. Not only do you get a superior product, you also can contact API customer support and they help answer questions and diagnose potential problems. (It is like have urgent care hot line for your fish.). My blood parrots of seven years picked up a fin fungus and API customer support was able to help me identify the problem, treat the illness, and get my fish healthy again. (This wasn’t my first time receiving assistance from them.). Our fish have been with us a long time, super storm Sandy survivors and now Covid 19, and are part of the family. Also, you want to buy through Chewy. Not only are their prices lower, but they offer products in all size quantities which provides further savings. Then combine your order for over $49.99 and you get free shipping with most likely two day delivery from the day you order. Furthermore, Chewy customer service is helpful and always able to help you or address any issues. For example, Chewy was fast to help resolve a delivery error by the carrier that was not their fault. Both API and Chewy have my loyalty.
Anyone with an aquarium needs to keep this on hand. Works fast too.
it helped, but didn't cure in a reasonable amount to time.
New Betta from the pet store infected one of my tanks with a bacterial infection. The medication helped but didn;t cure the infection in a reasonavle amount of time - it has taken several 7day treatments to stay ahead of the infection.
Pimafix one of my koi fish doctors
Pimafix one of my Koi fish doctors, the other is Melafix, both safe for fish and plants.
All natural- no man-made chemicals!
Simply put- it works. If your fish look sick then treat your tank (pond in my case) by putting this in the water at recommended dosages. Follow the instructions and voila! Good for general issues. I use it (with Melafix) when my fish look stressed to stop an infection before it gets started or worse.
I used it with melodic by the next day my fish looked better and his fins and everything is regrowing. Got a couple of new fish off offer up that we’re sick and within a day I saw the difference as well. Great product and great company. May be pricey at stores but with chewy you save a couple of bucks and it works!!
It does the job.
It works when used in conjunction with Melafix for minor fungal or bacterial infections. Carbon MUST be removed. It goes quick with a 150 gallon tank.