Make your outdoor area more hospitable with API Pond pH Down Pond Water pH Reducing Solution. This solution lowers the pH level of your pond water by neutralizing alkaline substances to make it safe for fish and aquatic plants. This phosphate-free formula contains no algae-promoting phosphates and will not cloud or color your water. Maintain a healthy environment for your plants and underwater friends with API Pond pH Down Pond Water pH Reducing Solution.
- Solution to lower the pH level of your pond water.
- Neutralizes alkaline substances to make it safe for fish and aquatic plants.
- Contains no algae-promoting phosphates to keep your water clean and clear.
- Nitrate-free formula will not cloud or color your water.
- Safe for even the most delicate pond fish and aquatic plants.
It's important to test the pH when using pH DOWN. pH should be lowered no more than 0.5 units every 24 hours. Do no treat the pond more than once every 24 hours. Plants and algae cause a temporary increase in pH in the afternoon, therefore, pH should be tested in the morning to obtain the lowest reading. For ornamental pond use only.
See all items by API