Make your outdoor area more hospitable with API Pond pH Up Pond Water pH Raising Solution. This solution raises the pH level of your pond water by making it more alkaline and safer for fish and aquatic plants. It also neutralizes acid substances that contribute to low pH. This phosphate-free formula contains no algae-promoting phosphates and will not cloud or color your water. Maintain a healthy environment for your plants and underwater friends with API Pond pH Up Pond Water pH Raising Solution.
- Solution that raises the pH level of your pond water.
- Neutralizes acid substances that contribute to low pH.
- Contains no algae-promoting phosphates to keep your water clean and clear.
- Nitrate-free formula will not cloud or color your water.
- Safe for even the most delicate pond fish and aquatic plants.
It's important to test the pH when using pH UP. pH should be raised no more than 0.5 units every 24 hours. Do no treat the pond more than once every 24 hours. Plants and algae cause a temporary increase in pH in the afternoon, therefore, pH should be tested in the morning to obtain the lowest reading. For ornamental pond use only.
Shop Our Entire Buy 2, Get One Free Assortment
See all items by API