API Proper pH 6.5 Aquarium Water Treatment, 8.5-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Formulated to help set and stabilize pH at 6.5 for fish who thrive off of this level like Tetras, Dicus and Angelfish.
- Specifically designed to help modify and maintain pH levels in freshwater aquariums.
- Helps to remove chlorine and detoxify heavy metals, for a more habitable environment for your finned friends.
- Contains aloe vera to help heal and regenerate damaged tissue, plus electrolytes to help prevent electrolyte imbalance.
- Ideal for use during set up and water changes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- API Proper pH 7.5 Aquarium Water Treatment, 9.2-oz bottle$13.94Chewy Price$13.99List Price$13.24Autoship Price
- API Pond pH Down Pond Water pH Reducing Solution, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- API Ammonia NH3/NH4 Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Test Strips, 25 count$9.20Chewy Price$22.19List Price$8.74Autoship Price
- Fluval Cycle Biological Booster Water Conditioner, 4-oz bottle$7.50Chewy Price$7.99List Price$7.13Autoship Price
- Fluval Quick Clear Cloudy Water Treatment, 4-oz bottle$4.51Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.28Autoship Price
- Nyos Active Carb Aquarium Treatment, 1000-mL jar$19.99Chewy Price
- API Copper Cu+ Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Test Kit, 90 count$12.50Chewy Price$16.29List Price$11.88Autoship Price
- API Pond Wide Range pH Test Kit 160-Test Pond Water Test Kit, 1 count$8.46Chewy Price$12.09List Price
- API pH Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Test Strips, 25 count$14.24Chewy Price$16.59List Price$13.53Autoship Price
- API Nitrite NO2 Fresh & Salt Water Aquarium Test Kit, 180 count$8.99Chewy Price$15.39List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Tetra EasyStrips Complete Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Test Strips, 25 count$12.99Chewy Price$26.39List Price$12.34Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Cichlid, Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Goldfish, Tropical Freshwater||Cichlid, Marine Fish, Marine Invertebrate, Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Goldfish, Bottom Feeder, Cichlid|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater||Freshwater||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Great for PH !!
I have tried several products to lower my PH, and of the ones I’ve tried this is the only product that lowers it with the first dose, all others I had to dose 2 or 3 times before getting the PH I needed for my angelfish!! Great product !!
easy and works good
easy to use with good labeled directions and handy measuring scoop.