Help automatically set and stabilize pH levels with API's Proper pH 6.5 Aquarium Water Treatment. Different fish need different pH levels to stay healthy. Levels that are too high, or too low, can cause stress, illness and can even lead to fish loss. API's Proper pH 6.5 Aquarium Water Treatment is designed to modify and maintain pH for several weeks while neutralizing harmful chlorine and toxic heavy metals. It also contains soothing aloe vera and electrolytes to help heal damaged tissue and help prevent electrolyte imbalance. This solution is easy to use and fast dissolving, making it ideal to use during aquarium setup or water changes.
- Formulated to help set and stabilize pH at 6.5 for fish who thrive off of this level like Tetras, Dicus and Angelfish.
- Specifically designed to help modify and maintain pH levels in freshwater aquariums.
- Helps to remove chlorine and detoxify heavy metals, for a more habitable environment for your finned friends.
- Contains aloe vera to help heal and regenerate damaged tissue, plus electrolytes to help prevent electrolyte imbalance.
- Ideal for use during set up and water changes.
Avoid all personal contact, including inhalation. Wear protective clothing when risk of exposure occurs. Use in well-ventilated area. Prevent concentration in hollows and sumps. DO NOT enter confined spaces until atmosphere has been checked. DO NOT allow material to contact humans, exposed food or food utensils. Avoid contact with incompatible materials. When handling, DO NOT eat, drink or smoke.
Not for use in aquarium containing live plants.
This solution should not be used in aquariums containing live plants.
Test your aquarium's pH level with API's pH Test Kit, pH Test and Adjuster Kit or pH Test Strips.
See all items by API