API Proper pH 7.5 Aquarium Water Treatment, 9.2-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Formulated to help set and stabilize pH at 7.5 for fish who thrive off of this level like goldfish, mollies, guppies and barbs.
- Helps to remove chlorine and detoxify heavy metals, for a more habitable environment for your finned friends.
- Easy to use, fast dissolving and is ideal to use during setup and water changes.
- Specifically designed to help modify and maintain pH levels in freshwater aquariums.
- Contains aloe vera to help heal and regenerate damaged tissue, plus electrolytes to help prevent electrolyte imbalance.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Goldfish, Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Cichlid, Tropical Freshwater||Cichlid, Marine Fish, Marine Invertebrate, Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Goldfish, Cichlid, Betta, Bottom Feeder|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater||Freshwater||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
I have a tank with oscars, blood parrots, a synodontis catfish and a Redfin shark who are picky when it comes to the PH of their home and are prone to not feel good with the slightest change. This helps so much…it gets my water babies feeling back to normal fast!
Keeps the levels in the fish tank good. Love API products, its all I use.
I love it and Highly Recommend
I’ve seen a difference in my black mollies and it really increase my ph levels from a 6.0 to a 7.5. My fish love Chewy .
I love this product. It does the job&i can see a difference in my fish. They to love cheey.com
This is the only Treatment we have found that has worked. We have had problems with the PH since we moved here, we have tried a number of products none have worked. We are happy with the results, the goldfish like it also. thank you!