API Sinking Pellets Goldfish FoodBy API
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Whole menhaden fish meal, Whole wheat, Squid meal...||Wheat Germ Meal, Corn Flour, Feeding Oat Meal...||Fish Meal, Ground Brown Rice, Dried Yeast...||Whole Fish Meal (Whole Salmon, Herring & Other Mixed Fishes), Soybean Meal...||Whole Fish Meal (Whole Salmon, Herring & Other Mixed Fishes), Whole Wheat Flour...|
|Fish Type||Goldfish||Goldfish||Goldfish, Koi & Pond Fish||Goldfish||Goldfish|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Pond||Pond||Pond||Pond||Pond|
About This Item
- Complete and balanced diet for all Goldfish including Shubunkins, Lionheads and Fantails in sinking pellet form.
- A blend of carotenoid sources of natural origin including: alfalfa, spirulina and marigold for vibrant coloration of fish.
- Highly digestible protein sources (pea protein and squid) and fiber from sugar beet pulp to help promote healthy digestible function.
- Yeast, garlic and vitamins C and E help support the immune system.
- Highly digestible recipe helps reduce waste and produce less ammonia for cleaner, clearer water.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
good size for large fish
not much waste. good because i have a large tank. i would buy this again
Awesome Gold Fish Food
Pellets are very small, a couple millimeters. As stated, these are sinking pellets, and my goldfish loves them. I also have a catfish who also munches on them. They are a great size for smaller bottom feeders, not sure how nutritional they are for other fish, but I do know my Cory Catfish loves them as well.
These pellets do not sink. If I throw in 15, 3 will sink and all the others will float. My fish do like them but I feel like I am wasting them trying to get a few to sink, also wasted food floating around can cause all sorts of water problems. I will not be buying these again.
Love these sinking pellets, so do my fish..recommended
Good for small /medium fish
This food is good for sinking immediately and leaving very little mess in the tank. The pellets are not big enough for large fish.
Great for blind fish
Having been a pond-er for 20 years it was bound to happen...a true albino GF that is blind. He/she spends 90% of the time on the bottom searching for food and with this they can find some.
My fish Love these
They are medium size not to big not to small perfect for my gold fish and they love them
Pellets are too small
Unless you have really tiny goldfish, these pellets are way too small. Probably not going to use them for my pond fish fr that reason.