API Stress Coat Aquarium Water Conditioner
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Fast-acting formula conditions tap water for use in freshwater aquariums.
- Helps reduce chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals that can harm your finned friend.
- Aloe vera extract helps repair and protect your fish’s slime coat from damage caused by fighting, handling or shipping.
- Use when adding or changing water, adding a new fish, or when your fish is sick or injured.
- Each 5-gallon container treats over 7,600 gallons of aquarium water.
- 1-oz bottle treats up to 60 gallons.
- 8-oz bottle treats up to 470 gallons.
- 16-oz bottle treats up to 940 gallons.
- 64-oz bottle treats up to 3786 gallons.
- 1-gal treats up to 7600 gallons.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAPI 5 in 1 Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Test Strips, 25 count$12.98Chewy Price$18.28List Price$12.33Autoship Price
- Tetra AquaSafe Plus Freshwater & Marine Aquarium Water Conditioner, 16.9-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$11.09List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Tetra EasyBalance Plus Freshwater Aquarium Water Conditioner, 16.9-oz bottle$4.89Chewy Price$11.09List Price$4.65Autoship Price
- Tetra EasyStrips 6-in-1 Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Test Strips, 100 count$19.19Chewy Price$37.49List Price$18.23Autoship Price
- Fluval Cycle Biological Booster Water Conditioner, 16.9-oz bottle$19.98Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Tetra No More Algae Controls Algae Growth for Water Clarity, 8 count$4.84Chewy Price$5.11List Price$4.60Autoship Price
- Aqueon Ammonia Neutralizer Water Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$4.92Chewy Price$13.49List Price$4.67Autoship Price
- Tetra EasyStrips Ammonia Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Test Strips, 100 count$29.99Chewy Price$33.49List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Aqueon Tap Water Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$6.82Chewy Price$13.49List Price$6.48Autoship Price
- Tetra AquaSafe Aquarium Water Conditioner, 1.69-oz bottle$2.48Chewy Price$2.99List Price$2.36Autoship Price
- API Tap Water Conditioner, 4-oz bottle$4.48Chewy Price$6.28List Price$4.26Autoship Price
- DealAPI Quick Start Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Water Treatment, 4-oz bottle$8.48Chewy Price$11.98List Price$8.06Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid...||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Marine Fish, Marine Invertebrate||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Cichlid, Betta...|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
Questions & Answers
37 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
125 Customer Reviews
very reliable water conditioner
I have used this product for 10 years in my water feature. I put approximately 1/3 of a cup once a week in what I would guess is around 100 gallons of tap water. I have never lost a fish in all that time except for the one time my cat decided his new hobby was fishing. He was only able to catch 2 out of 15 and one lived through the ordeal. I believe the water conditioner helped to save her.
Product works well for fish tank, good brand. I will definitely continue to buy in the future.
sb try this may not regret. asdfawer asdfwerfdadsfasdf
Perfect for my freshwater fish & has the needed conditioner in it for my betta fish.
No stress here
Always my go to. In my opinion better than prime. Been using this so long I buy it by the gallon .
I really like this stuff
I've tried many different water conditioners and I personally really like stress coat + my fish seem to aswell
I order all of my products from chewy. They have the best price. And fast shipping and the best customer service. Very knowledgeable on their pet supplies..this works very well for my fish aquarium..
Great stuff to used
I aways used this product and it does work as it post to
must use item
If you keep tropical fish, this is a must use item when adding water or changing the water for the fish.
Happy and Healthy
I have been using this product for many years and my fish have remained healthy. This is a very important for your fish health.