Rid your fish of ich quickly and effectively with API Super Ick Cure for Aquariums. Ich, or ichthyophthirius, also called white spot disease, is a highly contagious and destructive, microscopic parasite that burrows into gill and skin tissue, causing severe damage and secondary infections. Early symptoms include white spots, darting and scratching against surfaces while more advanced stages can cause labored breathing. API Super Ick Cure for Aquariums kills the parasite, usually within 24 hours, and adds a natural skin slime to protect tissue destroyed by the disease.
- Quickly and effectively rids fish of ich and adds a slime coat for further protection
- Disrupts the lifecycle of the ich parasite, and kills the parasite within 24 hours
- For use in both freshwater and saltwater aquariums
- Combats secondary bacterial infections
- Early symptoms include white spots, darting and scratching against surfaces, while more advanced stages can cause labored breathing
California Residents: Proposition 65 applies to this item.
See all items by API