API Turtle Fix Antibacterial TreatmentBy API
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- A safe all natural way to treat topical bacterial infections on the body and limbs of aquatic and semi-aquatic reptiles and amphibians
- Treats topical bacterial infections on aquatic and semi-aquatic reptiles and amphibians and repairs damaged tissue and wounds
- Made with natural, soothing cajeput oil
- Will not adversely affect biological filtration, alter pH or discolor water
- Prevents bacteria growth in wounds
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||Distilled Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin...||Deionized Water, Aloe Vera, Salt...||Active Ingredients: Dioctyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate 2.1%, Undecylenic Acid 0.5%, Other Ingredients: 97.4%....||N/A|
|Health Feature||Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Eye Care||Shedding Control||N/A||Digestive Health|
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
Heals Turtles fast
I have 3 RES and they scratch each other sometimes, better safe than sorry. They get very excited and climb on top of each other.
Works for sick turtle
I tried this when my turtle was showing signs of a bacterial infection! It worked well and my turtle is doing much better!
This stuff seems to work! Re-eared sliders had some she’ll rot. Put this in pond for a week and shells look better. It smells nice too.
Wonderful product that helped heal my turtle. Highly recommended.
Must have for aquatic turtles
Keeps my red eared sliders skin and shell healthy and slime free
ok it was a great product
The seal was barley broken and it’s was jossled around in my package and ruined all of my other things but it work and I do recomend it just be carful
Highly recommend for aquatic turtles with shell rot! Or just to keep healthy every now and then. I only gave 2 stars cause the bottle wasn't sealed ,no tape or secure packing on bottle so it leaked all over everything I ordered!
Got this and a few others just to be safe for my turtle. Works good for turtles and fish.
yes I would recommend works great dosnt cloud the water either
Worked exactly as advertised.. have used in the past. Turtles healed in no time.