API Turtle Fix Antibacterial Treatment
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A safe all natural way to treat topical bacterial infections on the body and limbs of aquatic and semi-aquatic reptiles and amphibians
- Treats topical bacterial infections on aquatic and semi-aquatic reptiles and amphibians and repairs damaged tissue and wounds
- Made with natural, soothing cajeput oil
- Will not adversely affect biological filtration, alter pH or discolor water
- Prevents bacteria growth in wounds
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealZilla Shed-Ease Reptile Bath, 8-oz bottle$7.70Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.31Autoship Price
- Fluker's Calcium:Phosphorus 2:1 Reptile Supplement, 2-oz jar, bundle of 3$11.88Chewy Price$12.51List Price$11.29Autoship Price
- DealNature Zone HerpPro Calcium & Probiotic Bearded Dragon Supplement, 2.0-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$11.18List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- DealABDragons Reptile Water Crystals, 5-lb bag$42.37Chewy Price$40.25Autoship Price
- DealTetrafauna ReptoCal Calcium Powder Reptile Supplement, 2.12-oz jar$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
- DealExo Terra Calcium Powder Reptile & Amphibian Supplement, 3.2-oz box$4.74Chewy Price$4.99List Price$4.50Autoship Price
- DealPisces USA Calcium Without D3 Reptile Supplement, 4-oz bottle$9.06Chewy Price$9.12List Price$8.61Autoship Price
- DealFluker's Strawberry Banana Flavored Reptile Calcium Supplement, 2-oz bottle$6.85Chewy Price$6.51Autoship Price
- DealZoo Med Reptivite with D3 Reptile Vitamin, 2-oz bottle$4.79Chewy Price$8.99List Price$4.55Autoship Price
- DealZilla Food Spray Calcium Reptile Supplement, 8-oz bottle$9.27Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.81Autoship Price
- DealFluker's Cricket Quencher Calcium Fortified Reptile Supplement, 8-oz jar$2.99Chewy Price$4.13List Price$2.84Autoship Price
- DealFluker's Calcium with Vitamin D3 Indoor Reptile Supplement, 2-oz jar$3.49Chewy Price$4.19List Price$3.32Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Health Feature||Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Shedding Control||—||Digestive Health|
|Top Ingredients||—||Deionized Water, Aloe Vera, Salt...||Active Ingredients: Dioctyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate 2.1%, Undecylenic Acid 0.5%, Other Ingredients: 97.4%....||—|
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
My red eared slider had cotton wool disease of the head and neck. I started using this water treatment according to the directions. It took about two weeks for him to heal. He feels so much better. This medication is amazing. Thank you Chewy!
Heals Turtles fast
I have 3 RES and they scratch each other sometimes, better safe than sorry. They get very excited and climb on top of each other.
Works for sick turtle
I tried this when my turtle was showing signs of a bacterial infection! It worked well and my turtle is doing much better!
This stuff seems to work! Re-eared sliders had some she’ll rot. Put this in pond for a week and shells look better. It smells nice too.
Wonderful product that helped heal my turtle. Highly recommended.
Must have for aquatic turtles
Keeps my red eared sliders skin and shell healthy and slime free
ok it was a great product
The seal was barley broken and it’s was jossled around in my package and ruined all of my other things but it work and I do recomend it just be carful
Highly recommend for aquatic turtles with shell rot! Or just to keep healthy every now and then. I only gave 2 stars cause the bottle wasn't sealed ,no tape or secure packing on bottle so it leaked all over everything I ordered!
Got this and a few others just to be safe for my turtle. Works good for turtles and fish.
yes I would recommend works great dosnt cloud the water either