Apocaps CX Apoptogen Formula Dog Supplement, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Also includes potent beta glucans mushrooms for immunity support, gingerols to help regulate digestion, and l-glutamine to help maintain normal weight.
- Made with bio-critical phytonutrients extracted from the leaves, flowers, husks, and roots of several flavorful, nutrient-dense botanicals.
- Proprietary formula returns one's genes in cells to help promote the normal process of apoptosis; the normal, natural and safe expulsion of old, damaged cells.
- Uses a special patent-pending proprietary technology called Biovadex to deliver its apoptosis-supporting health benefits straight to the target organs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealTerry Naturally Animal Health Curacel Curcumin Optimal Cellular Support Dog Supplement, 60 count$28.73Chewy Price$35.95List Price$27.29Autoship Price
- DealDr. Mercola Canine Hormone Support Dog Supplement, 3.17-oz jar$24.97Chewy Price$31.25List Price$23.72Autoship Price
- DealPet Naturals Hip + Joint Pro Dog Chews, 60 count$21.00Chewy Price$19.95Autoship Price
- DealHyaFlex Hyalogic Hyaluronic Acid Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 1-oz bottle$23.96Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- DealPetAlive RuniPoo Relief Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$32.63Chewy Price$39.95List Price$31.00Autoship Price
- DealVet Worthy Joint + Hemp Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 30 count$12.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- DealCanine Matrix Turkey Tail Holistic Defense Immune Support Dog Supplement, 3.5-oz bag$24.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealChew + Heal Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 120 count$24.98Chewy Price$29.98List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- DealTrixsyn Canine Hyaluronan Cartilage & Joint Function Dog Supplement, 6-oz bottle$34.99Chewy Price$35.00List Price
- DealAnimal Essentials Colon Rescue Powder Herbal Digestive Aid Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$14.08Chewy Price$16.00List Price$13.38Autoship Price
- DealPetAlive Digestive Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 60 count$26.60Chewy Price$35.95List Price$25.27Autoship Price
- DealNaturPet Intesti Care Pet Supplement, 300-g bottle$26.99Chewy Price$32.09List Price$25.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Proprietary Blend (Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex [from Japanese Pagoda (styphnolobium japnicum], Orange (Citrus sinensis), Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi)...||Active Ingredients: Vitalitrol 50 mg, CoQ10 180 mg, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols & Tocotrienols) 600 IU...||Glucosamine (HCI) MSM Chondroitin Green Lipped Mussel (GLM) Silybin (Milk Thistle) CoQ10 (Ubiquinol) Omega Fish Oil (18% EPA, 12% DHA) Grape Seed Extract L-Tryptophan Melatonin Curcumin 95% Probiotic Blend Probio SEB Multi Enzyme Blend DigeSEB Multi Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)...||Reishi Mushroom Extract, Chaga Mushroom Extract, Shiitake Mushroom Extract...||Active Ingredients: Vitalitrol 50 mg, CoQ10 180 mg, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols & Tocotrienols) 600 IU...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Large Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Senior||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Hip & Joint Support, Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health||Eye Care, Hip & Joint Support, Heart Care...||Vitamins & Minerals||Hip & Joint Support, Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
one size does not fit all
Put down that i have a small dog, and was expecting the supplements to be maybe is a pill form so I could perhaps cut them down smaller, and hide them in her food!! But your capsules are way to big!! She will spit them out if I try to stick them down her throat, and if I open them up, and pour them on her food she doesnt want anything to do with it!! Total waste of money!! Need to put this in pill form, and then they can be cut in half, or quarters, and hide them in food!!
Happy with my purchase
I was recommended this by a friend because my dog has cancer. I have been giving her this for 2 weeks and I have seen improvement in her movement. I know her cancer is incurable (it is entirely over her spleen as well as in both lungs), but if we can get even a few more weeks of quality life, I am happy.
Using these to fight cancer
So pleased to have found a good source for the Apocaps at a reasonable price and a with great delivery. Using these to help booster cancer treatment in my dog. Diffito know how much it is helping but it certainly cannot hurt.
Thankful for this product
Due to covid, getting vet specialist appointments for my best friend has been difficult. My 16 yo dog was diagnosed with a very aggressive cancer and had to wait 5 weeks post surgery to see an oncologist. Being able to educate myself on alternative options and having Apocaps gave me some power back - I felt like I was able to do something to help her. And at the oncologist appointment there has been no cancer spread yet, so it may actually be helping.
Using Apocaps for T-cell Lymphoma
I wish I would have started these as soon as learned about them. If you're on the fence go for it!
Updated review for dog with Cancer
If you look further down I had made a review for my dog with Mast Cell Cancer over a year ago! She is still doing well! I give her Apocaps everyday twice a day with cbd oil almost everyday (apocaps and cbd oil at seperate times). She is still a happy dog and acts like nothing is wrong! Maybe we are just lucky but as long as this is working I will continue to give it to her. I truly believe this combination has given her extra time. She only had about 3months and she is now over a year. Thank you to Apocaps and Cbd oil. Hopefully this gives some people hope!
Could be snake oil, could work, not sure
My beloved dog Piggy lost her battle with what was osteosarcoma that had made her lame in her right front limb and by the time of her lameness, it was spread to her chest and lungs. Being a worrier and desperate for anything to help her, I bought the Dog Cancer Survival Guide and attempted to follow the Full Spectrum approach by buying these and the K9 Immunity supplements. Unfortunately, I can’t tell if they ever worked due to the advanced stage of her cancer. They might work for Stage I or II, but for any aggressive cancer they are no more than snake oil. I must have spent over $300 in my worry to help my dog. What seemed to work best for Pig was just keeping it simple. Don’t overload your dog with weird supplements that you have no clue the side effects. I don’t think Pig’s organs could handle all the extra stuff at the end so we stripped everything down to the basics...just Denamarin and omega-3 fish oil, Gabapentin and Tramidol. It’s hard to come to terms with their mortality. Pig was the love of my life and I’m devastated by her loss, but don’t go crazy like I did trying to believe in alternative medicine to give miraculous results. The one herbal medicine I think could have helped Pig the most was Yunnan Baiyao to keep internal bleeding at bay. I wish you luck in your painful journey. Hardest thing I’ve ever had to do is say goodbye to my best friend.
May work, may not, but worth the price
I bought these for my doberman pinscher mix in October 2018 after he was diagnosed with stage 4 liver and spleen cancer. I gave him 3 pills a day (half of the recommended amount). I have no idea if they do anything. They were suggested to me by my vet. My dog was given 3-6 month left (pretty standard with the level of cancer he was at). He passed away March 2020, 18 months after he was diagnosed. Worth every penny if it kept him alive those extra 12 months. He was the best companion I could have asked for. He was able to live 11 years and 9 months, all but the first 4 of those months when he was abandoned and left in a parking lot to be picked up by animal control. Someone really missed out, and I will thank them for the rest of my life for the joy he brought me as my best friend. RIP Toki Wartooth ~~ Jun 2008 - Mar 2020 ~~
Excellent support for dogs with cancer
I had read in several articles that milk thistle and curcumin (from turmeric) were excellent support for dogs with cancer so I was excited to find them both in one capsule. I was a bit surprised to learn I had to use so many of them per day (a 20-pound dog uses 4 per day and a 26-pound dog uses 5 per day), so I go through a LOT of these with my 2 dogs with cancer. Reading an article from the vet who created this product, I learned he recommends giving them with a little bit of food on an empty stomach at 11:00a and 11:00p, which is difficult for me to do, so I was relieved when the second-best option for giving these is 1-hour prior to a meal or 4-hours after a meal. I would recommend building up to the full dosage to prevent GI upset. Only time will tell how effective these are in staving off the growth of the cancer cells, but I feel good supporting my dogs this way.
So far so good
I have been using Apocaps for about 2 months along with CBD for my dog who has Cancer. They gave her about 3 months to live and she is still running around doing fine and passing that 3 month mark. I can't say for sure if it's the CBD or Apocaps or the combination of both but I will continue to give it to her! I didn't have any issues with my dog not wanting to eat after taking them but read that some people had that happen. I believe it depends on your dogs GI tract and how well they handle the pills. I will do another update in a few months. I believe in Miracles!