AquaClear Powerhead Water Pump
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Can be used in various aquarium applications for superior performance
- Provides the important function of circulating and aerating the water for a healthy environment and also drives under-gravel filters
- Can also be connected to a protein skimmer
- Motor is completely submersible and includes flow control as well as a venture aeration feature that increases surface agitation and gas exchange
- A unique reverse flow feature is included in the 50 and 70 models to help promote beneficial bacterial growth from the bottom up
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tetra Whisper UL Air Pump for Aquariums, Size 100$20.35Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Marineland Maxi-Jet Water & Circulation Pump, Size 400$19.42Chewy Price$29.29List Price
- Coralife Luft Air Aquarium Pump$40.90Chewy Price$56.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Air-Pod Aquarium Air Pump, 10-gal$9.49Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Aquascape Pond Air 2 Fish Pump$79.98Chewy Price
- Savio Water Master Clear Pond Pump, 2220 GPH$224.00Chewy Price$320.00List Price
- JBJ Aquarium Accela Submersible Powerheads Aquarium Pump, 215 GPH$26.99Chewy Price
- Hydor Koralia Evolution Circulation & Wave Pump, 1400-1500 GPH$68.95Chewy Price
- Current USA eFlux Wave Pump Manifold HUB$19.95Chewy Price
- Simplicity 1000 DC Aquarium Pump$97.95Chewy Price
- Pond Boss Waterfall Pump, 2,300 GPH$147.69Chewy Price$174.00List Price
- Tetra Pond Fountain Set, Large$17.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
Workmanship is horrible now.
First off I love Chewy! I buy all my pets supplies here. For years I bought my filters from aquaclear but not anymore. I had to purchase two within four months. Aquaclear used to make one of the best products but their workmanship is shotty now. Cheaply made and is NOT durable/waterproof like it used to be. Both of them started leaking the last one leaked badly within a week. Not good especially with my pet red ear slider turtles e coli water leaking everywhere down into my neighbors apt that live under me. I immediately called Chewy and they were very understanding about my situation and made me whole. Even helped me find a better one. The manager Dee was awesome! Even though aquaclear is sadly no longer my top choice...my loyalty with Chewy will never change.
works well except
Aeration only seems to work in 'forward flow', not reverse. It is quiet.
Chewy is a great company to work with
These are great power heads. I am going old school and using them for a underwater gravel filter. The reversible flow is a huge plus for this application.
Powerhead for Real
It’s very powerful and my fish has never been happier
Great Pump for the money
Using it to pull suction off my under gravel filters after I connected al l4 tubes through a cross tube section for the lower tubes. My Gravel stays cleaner between water changes and the fish love the bubbles.
The instructions to assemble were useless. The plastic tube did not fit in the hole for the pump.
Power head filter
Its been 10 years since I had turtles and set it up the way I remembered it. I have the 50 in a hundred gallon tank and it's circulating well without a strong current
good flow but limited functionality
This pump works well and I like the reverse flow option and ability to decrease the speed of flow but I can’t use it the way I hoped because it is so rigid it doesn’t angle at all. It only points strait ahead. The clip on the side is not really helpful for this. The suction cup option you can submerge it which is great but still would love to be able to turn or band and angle the flow.
I been using this for over a week with my sponge filter in my 10 gallon tank. No complaints.
Great price, works well
Bought this to help circulate the water better in my 29g tank. Works great! However, the instructions it came with to assemble are useless. Looked it up on YouTube.