AquaClear Powerhead Water Pump
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Can be used in various aquarium applications for superior performance
- Provides the important function of circulating and aerating the water for a healthy environment and also drives under-gravel filters
- Can also be connected to a protein skimmer
- Motor is completely submersible and includes flow control as well as a venture aeration feature that increases surface agitation and gas exchange
- A unique reverse flow feature is included in the 50 and 70 models to help promote beneficial bacterial growth from the bottom up
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Aqueon Algae Cleaning Magnet for Aquariums, Large$15.49Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- Fluval Edge Aquarium Gravel Cleaner, w/ 15-in Extension$17.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Coralife BioCube Aquarium Mini Ultraviolet Sterilizer$49.76Chewy Price$96.99List Price
- Python Airline Tubing for Aquariums, 25-ft$7.06Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Aqueon Water Flow Control Valve Assembly$11.90Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Python Aquarium Maintenance System Replacement Faucet Pump$4.90Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Aqueon Aquarium Silicone Sealant, Clear, 1-oz tube$4.50Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Summit Mosquito Dunks Larvae Control Tablets, 2 count$7.49Chewy Price
- Tetra Pond Tubing, 20-ft$12.99Chewy Price$25.69List Price
- Marineland Maxi-Jet Water & Circulation Pump, Size 900$24.01Chewy Price$38.69List Price
- Lee's Aquarium & Pets Economy Gravel Vacuum, Mini$9.99Chewy Price
- Tetra Pond Water Garden Pump, 550 GPH$39.03Chewy Price$86.19List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Bottom Feeder, Cichlid...||Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
26 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
Workmanship is horrible now.
First off I love Chewy! I buy all my pets supplies here. For years I bought my filters from aquaclear but not anymore. I had to purchase two within four months. Aquaclear used to make one of the best products but their workmanship is shotty now. Cheaply made and is NOT durable/waterproof like it used to be. Both of them started leaking the last one leaked badly within a week. Not good especially with my pet red ear slider turtles e coli water leaking everywhere down into my neighbors apt that live under me. I immediately called Chewy and they were very understanding about my situation and made me whole. Even helped me find a better one. The manager Dee was awesome! Even though aquaclear is sadly no longer my top choice...my loyalty with Chewy will never change.
works well except
Aeration only seems to work in 'forward flow', not reverse. It is quiet.
Chewy is a great company to work with
These are great power heads. I am going old school and using them for a underwater gravel filter. The reversible flow is a huge plus for this application.
Powerhead for Real
It’s very powerful and my fish has never been happier
Great Pump for the money
Using it to pull suction off my under gravel filters after I connected al l4 tubes through a cross tube section for the lower tubes. My Gravel stays cleaner between water changes and the fish love the bubbles.
The instructions to assemble were useless. The plastic tube did not fit in the hole for the pump.
Power head filter
Its been 10 years since I had turtles and set it up the way I remembered it. I have the 50 in a hundred gallon tank and it's circulating well without a strong current
good flow but limited functionality
This pump works well and I like the reverse flow option and ability to decrease the speed of flow but I can’t use it the way I hoped because it is so rigid it doesn’t angle at all. It only points strait ahead. The clip on the side is not really helpful for this. The suction cup option you can submerge it which is great but still would love to be able to turn or band and angle the flow.
I been using this for over a week with my sponge filter in my 10 gallon tank. No complaints.
Great price, works well
Bought this to help circulate the water better in my 29g tank. Works great! However, the instructions it came with to assemble are useless. Looked it up on YouTube.