Aquapaw Pet Bathing Tool
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The Aquapaw bathing glove can be operated entirely with one hand, making it easy to use both hands to control your pet, reach for soap/towels and toggle the flow of water.
- Use indoors and out, thanks to the hose adapters that are included in each Aquapaw system.
- Water sprays from rubber scrubbers in your palm, allowing you to soak, scrub, and rinse your pet by injecting water deep into their fur.
- The innovative click on/click off design makes it as easy to bathe your pet as it is to scratch and comfort them.
- The Aquapaw is slim, flexible, and doesn’t impede your dexterity—you can use the adjustable strap on the back to control the fit, too!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Waterpik Pet Wand Pro Dog Shower Attachment, 2.5 GPM$33.00Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Rinse Ace 3-Way Shower Sprayer Dog Grooming Tool, 8-ft hose, White$29.99Chewy Price
- Rinse Ace 3-Way Faucet Sprayer Dog Grooming Tool, 8-ft hose$29.99Chewy Price
- Wondurdog Quality Dog Washing Shower Kit$55.99Chewy Price$60.00List Price
- Waterpik Pet Wand Pro Dog Shower Attachment, 1.8 GPM$33.41Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Rinse Ace Dog Bathing Tethers, 2 tethers$13.99Chewy Price
- Master Equipment Stainless Steel Dog Tub Strainer$11.64Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Shernbao GA-22 Sleeveless Tunic, XX-Large, Blue$16.99Chewy Price
- Top Performance Basic Screen Print Grooming Loops, 18-in, 4 count$11.01Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Top Performance Deluxe Fashion Groom Loops, 4 count, 24-in$13.64Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Ortho Mat Orthopedic Groomer's Mat, 24 x 42-in, 2 count$171.00Chewy Price$190.00List Price
- Raypet Wet Pet Dog & Cat Towel, 5 count, White$5.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Rubber||Plastic||Rubber||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic|
|Breed Size||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||N/A|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||N/A||N/A||—||—|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||N/A||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy|
|Grooming Tool Type||Groomer Accessory||Groomer Accessory||Groomer Accessory||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
114 Customer Reviews
Just completed my second bath with the Aquapaw and our anxious 50 lb mix. It's seriously the best bath tool. I saw some people had issues with leaking, and we'll see how durable it is, but what worked for me was to use a couple layers of the included Teflon tape on all three plumbing joints when installing the diverter. I wrapped a towel around the plastic parts before tightening it with a wrench - gently so as not to crack the plastic. After all of that, when the water was diverted to the Aquapaw and its button was off - the situation with the most pressure in the system - I still had a tiny jet of water coming out of one joint. I wrapped a bit of electrical tape around it, and now it doesn't leak at all. Our method is to put a stopper in the tub and let about an inch of water collect during the first part of the bath, to help get grime out from between her toes - the Aquapaw works well on her paws though too. Halfway through the bath, we pull the stopper and put in a Tubshroom (the chrome kind - seriously amazing for collecting hair - just make sure to let it air out between baths so it doesn't get mildewy). Grace doesn't jump happily into the tub, but she seems to be more okay with the Aquapaw than the previous method of pouring cups of water over her. It certainly works far, far better and faster for getting her belly clean, and also makes cleaning up the tub afterward a breeze. Paired up with a lick mat, some Kong cheese spray, doggie shampoo, and a washcloth for cleaning her face, and we are all set for calm, efficient baths! Our final bathtime accessory is a bathrobe for her to wear after the bath so she doesn't get the couch damp. The only issue I have is that when I click the button on, it often just does a pulse rather than staying on. That might be on purpose, and I just have to figure out the right way to click it so it stays on.
Makes bath time better
My dog loves being pet. I thought this would be similar to the silicon brush we use for grooming her that she loves because it means she's getting pets. It's not quite something she loves, but she certainly isn't afraid of bath time anymore which makes this product a must-have for me. I was even happy to replace a cheap shower wand and dedicate the whole shower to the dog.
Good, but with issues
Overall, I like using this. Makes bathing dogs way easier, but the blue rubber scrubbie is not firmly attached and slides down the sprayer, so I have to super glue it or water sprays everywhere. I’d probably recommend trying a different, but similar product.
We travel full time in an RV and recently rescued a 90lb Great Pyrenees mix. I had to buy a pool outside to bathe her because she is too big to fit in the shower inside. This attachment is extremely helpful. I hooked it right up to the hose outside and it helped very much to get her bathed quickly. We also have a 50lb lab mix and his hair is very thick. This attachment made it way easier to bathe him as well. I highly recommend.
This is great, really useful to reach my dog’s belly and make sure all the shampoo gets rinsed off.
Saved my Back
Saved my back, and saved my dog from cold showers.
quick, easy, effective
easy to install and operate, makes bathtime much quicker (less time, less water) and does a great job
aquapaw makes baths easier
Aquapaw lets out the perfect amount of water at the perfect pressure to make bathing my pup easier. Works way better than trying to use the handheld attachment of the human shower.
Totally worth it
Got this for my nervous dog and bath hating cat. Haven't had an easier time bathing them. Ab, my dog, was happy with the whole thing she even let me wash her face. Rascal, my cat, still wasn't happy with the whole thing but went alot better than past trys
Leaked at quick connect junction with no way to remedy. Waste of time and shipping