It’s easy to keep your water clean and clear with the Color Changing Mixed Bed Resin Cartridge by Aquatic Life. Filled with deionizing resins, this cartridge is designed to remove dissolved solids from the water, providing easy-to-use reverse osmosis filtration. The clear cartridge helps take the guesswork out of determining when the resin is exhausted. Changing from blue to amber when depleted, you’ll always know when it’s time for a change. The included mounting clips make it easy to attach to any standard-sized reverse osmosis (RO) membrane housing, making it the convenient choice for effective filtering.
- Cation and anion resins (H+ and OH-) remove the remaining total dissolved solids from the water.
- Resins change from blue to amber when the media is completely exhausted.
- Clear design allows you to easily see the color changing, taking the guesswork out of when to change.
- ¼-inch tubing easily attaches to the press-to-fit connections on each end of the cartridge.
- Includes mounting clips to make it easy to attach to any standard-sized reverse osmosis (RO) membrane housing.
Keep your system flowing smoothly with Aquatic Life systems.
See all items by Aquatic Life