Keep your aquarium running smoothly with the Aquatop Hang-On Back Aquarium Power Filter with UV Sterilizer. It’s equipped with an integrated UV sterilizer that uses ultraviolet light to eliminate algae and free-floating parasites while helping to keep the water crystal clear. Plus, it includes a self-adjusting surface skimmer to keep the water clean and promote healthy gas exchange. Plus, thanks to the “hang on back” design, it’s easy to install on most freshwater or marine aquariums from 15 to 40 gallons.
- Hang-on-back aquarium filter includes surface skimmer and built-in UV sterilizer.
- Keeps the water clean, clear and helps eliminate unwanted algae blooms and free-floating parasites.
- UV sterilizer needs no extra plumbing so it’s easy to set up with no additional hardware.
- Available from 64 -128 gallons/hour filtering capacity with adjustable flow rate, and comes equipped for mechanical and chemical filtration.
- Great for marine or freshwater aquariums up to 40 gallons, and fits on aquarium rims up to 3/4-inch thickness.
Filter box cover, tube seat, UV lamp & power source, intake chamber, flow adjustment knob, bio foam, intake tube, filter cartridge, surface skimmer, rotor, connect tube, power unit, strainer, and power cord.
When it's time to replace the filter cartridges, use the Aquatop Hang-On Back Aquarium Power Filter Replacement Carbon Cartridges Filter
See all items by Aquatop