From expert aquarists to novice fishkeepers, all aqua-enthusiasts know that maintaining a clean tank is a key factor in helping fish and underwater plants thrive. The In-Line UV Sterilizer from Aquatop makes it easier than ever to disinfect your habitat—whether you have a 1000-gallon saltwater tank or just brought home your first school of freshwater fish. And it's easy to install! Just plug this device into the tube of your canister filter. As water moves through the IL-UV, it's exposed to germicidal-grade UV light. This works together with your existing filter to help destroy bacteria and keep your water crystal clear! It can be integrated into most filtration lines, too—just select the appropriate barbed fillings for your individual tube size, and you're ready to roll!
- Uses a 10-Watt UV bulb to help sanitize your tank, discourage bad bacteria and support clear water.
- Can be installed in-line and integrated into most filtration lines.
- Easily connects and works together with the return line of your canister filter.
- Can also be attached to most standard water pumps and power heads.
- Includes 3 different sized barbed fillings to help fit your line.
Includes 3 different sized barbed fittings -5/8" -3/4" -1"
See all items by Aquatop