Aquatop Submersible Glass Aquarium Heater
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater||Freshwater|
About This Item
- Glass aquarium heater is perfect for freshwater or marine aquariums.
- Easy temperature adjustments with the simple turn of a knob.
- At-a-glance temperature monitoring with highly-visible temperature display.
- Fully-submersible design is easy to install with included suction cups and slim profile.
- Double insulation glass design with over-wind protection makes it ideal for everyday use.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Lifegard Pre-Set Quartz Glass Heater Electronic Control, 100 watt$14.07Chewy Price$22.45List Price
- Hydor Micro & Mini Aquarium Slim Heater, 7.5-watt$18.00Chewy Price
- Penn-Plax 10W Plastic Safe Aqiuarium Heater, 4-in$16.02Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Cascade Heat Preset Submersible Aquarium Heater, 7-in, 50-watt$20.29Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Lifegard Aquatics Pond Tube Thermometer$13.53Chewy Price
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Glass Submersible Aquarium Heater, 200-watt$50.74Chewy Price
- Aqueon Freshwater Aquarium Clip-On LED Light$20.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- HDE LCD Digital Aquarium Thermometer$7.86Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Eheim Jager Thermostat Aquarium Heater, 200-watt$33.99Chewy Price
- Koval LED Aquarium Light, 24 - 30 in, 78 LED$49.95Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Marineland LED Fish Aquarium Light Hood, 24-in$65.35Chewy Price$76.59List Price
- Eheim Jager Aquarium Thermostat Heater, 150- watt$27.01Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
82 Customer Reviews
Aqua top heater
I have had my Aqua top heater for about 2 years it’s okay for the price. But it is a affordable heater. If you want a top heater they cost about 40.00 bucks Ebo jager are fluval
hardly worth the price—even on sale
I paid ~$17 for a 250 watt, which was a great deal. Too great, I have come to find out. Today I discovered my heater unusable, after only a few short months that I spent constantly fighting to get it to work properly, so it was a relief to finally toss it where it belongs: the trash!
250 watt for 75G
This is very fragile and glass was shattered when arrived. Chewy was able to replace my order. 250 Watt Works fine with my 75G and I put it at 79F for my Ranchus. Keep in mind to turn it off before you do water changes because it will crack if not submerged.
Reicieved in may it is now November works great in my 40 gallon tank. Mine is fully under water no issues at all. I'm now buying a new one for the new tank full of babies.
Junk! Doesn't work right. Shows light is on but yet not producing heat. Never again. Would like a refund
It explodes in my tank about 2 months after buying it
Had set to 75 degrees for my 29 gallon tank and it malfunctioned, didnt turn off at 75 degrees kept heating the tank. Lost half of my fish caught it before all fried and was able to save some by draining half water and adding colder water...
don’t recommend for long term
I’ve had this for around 2-3 months and it finally broke, I used it for my goldfish tank to keep a stable temp, and then it started going above the temp or it wouldn’t move at all overall I rate this a 2.5/5 because of the looks.
I received this next day. Thank you Chewy. I like it. Most heaters are preset these days. This will go up to 100. I keep it at 82 to kill ick! I've only had it a day but it's a sleek design, glass feels fancy. And the best thing is it came with TWO suction cups.
Does what it is expected to do, and works well with my aquarium size