Aqueon Algae Cleaning Magnet for Aquariums
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Easiest solution for removing algae from the walls of your glass or acrylic aquarium
- The cleaning magnet works to clean the inside of the aquarium as it slides along to follow the outside magnetic handle
- An abrasive pad is included for regular glass aquariums as well as a softer felt pad with greater scratch prevention for acrylic tanks
- Remove algae effectively and easily
- Inner cleaning magnet will sink to the bottom of the tank for easy retrieval instead of floating away
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tetra Pond Waterfall Pump, 3600-gph$106.04Chewy Price$227.09List Price
- Aqueon Freshwater & Saltwater Circulation Aquarium Pump, 500 GPH$9.50Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- AquaClear Powerhead Water Pump, Size 50$28.80Chewy Price$77.99List Price
- Tetra Whisper UL Air Pump for Aquariums, Size 100$20.30Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Lee's Aquarium & Pets Cone Worm 4-Way Aquarium Feeder$7.43Chewy Price
- Underwater Treasure Aqua One 5-In-1 Maintenance Kit$9.99Chewy Price
- Underwater Treasure Seapora Volt-Control Titanium Grounding Probe$12.99Chewy Price
- Aqueon Glass Adjustable Aquarium Heater, 300-watt$20.99Chewy Price$51.99List Price
- Tetra Whisper Air Pump for Deep Water Aquariums, Size 150$59.10Chewy Price$61.69List Price
- Coralife Super Luft Air SL-65 Aquarium Pump$60.05Chewy Price$112.99List Price
- Marina Flexible Cleaning Brush for Aquariums, 1 count$3.68Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- Marina Flexible Tube Brush for Aquariums, 40-in$3.72Chewy Price$4.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||N/A, Marine Invertebrate, Tropical Freshwater...|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Saltwater, Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Saltwater, Freshwater|
|Material||Plastic||—||Stainless Steel, Metal||—||—|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
66 Customer Reviews
Makes cleaning algae easier
I keep one of these in my 75 gallon planted goldfish tank, and it makes keeping the algae off the viewing side of the aquarium much easier and cleaner than when I used a wand to do the same. With having so many floaters on top (dwarf water lettuce), the algae wand was getting too difficult to maneuver. Plus, I always had to manage drippage when removing the wand and find a place to let it dry out between uses. Since this cleaning magnet stays in the tank, it eliminates such need. It also is already under the floaters so that I don't need to maneuver through and around them.
I am happy to say this magnet does the trick ! Caution: Read instructions, fingers could get hurt. very pleased with how it cleaned. and easy to use. Happy with Chewy's fast service.
Algea Cleaning Magnet
Very strong magnet. It cleanes the front on the tank beautifully.
Room with no view.
I love fish & got my idea from fellow fish lover. I have one window in apt & mgmt won't clean the outside of the window. So bought this amazing tank cleaner to clean my window. It works!!! Now I actually have a room with a view.
Not much to say, works as intended and gets the job done.
This is not a bad scraper. However, MagFloat is much better.
Would buy again
It took off all the brown stuff around the tank.My tank looks so much more cleaner now.
Great, big cleaner for a great price
I have many fish tanks and have used many cleaners. This one is great. It's much bigger than I thought it would be and works well with my large tank.
Works great on the tank
Works great . I have a 210 gallon tank. Worked great on cleaning it.
I used it on multiple of my aquariums it doesn’t do much it didn’t clean my class or get the algae so don’t buy this just get a scraper it’s cheaper