Aqueon Ammonia Neutralizer Water Conditioner
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Neutralizes ammonia and nitrites that can build up in aquarium water
- Acts as a water conditioner by neutralizing chlorine and chloramines, preparing tap water for fish
- For use in fresh or saltwater aquariums
- Includes dosage cap for easy measuring
- Single dose of Ammonia Neutralizer conditions tap water, creating a safe, stress-free environment to keep your fish colorful, healthy and more active
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tetra BettaSafe Starter Kit Water Conditioner, 8 count$3.14Chewy Price$2.98Autoship Price
- Tetra Pond Sludge Reducer with Clear-Zyme Technology Water Conditioner, 4 count$6.70Chewy Price$11.09List Price$6.37Autoship Price
- Aqueon Tap Water Conditioner, 1-gal bottle$18.97Chewy Price$48.99List Price$18.02Autoship Price
- API pH Up Freshwater Aquarium Water Treatment, 16-oz bottle$15.54Chewy Price$19.48List Price$14.76Autoship Price
- API Tap Water Conditioner, 4-oz bottle$4.49Chewy Price$6.28List Price$4.27Autoship Price
- API Betta Aquarium Water Conditioner, 1.7-oz bottle$3.98Chewy Price$5.78List Price$3.78Autoship Price
- API pH Down Freshwater Aquarium Water Treatment, 16-oz bottle$14.48Chewy Price$20.28List Price$13.76Autoship Price
- API Reef Aquarium Master Test Kit, 1 count$34.98Chewy Price$48.98List Price$33.23Autoship Price
- API Proper pH 6.5 Aquarium Water Treatment, 8.5-oz bottle$10.98Chewy Price$15.48List Price$10.43Autoship Price
- API Proper pH 7.5 Aquarium Water Treatment, 9.2-oz bottle$13.89Chewy Price$15.48List Price$13.20Autoship Price
- API Pond pH Down Pond Water pH Reducing Solution, 16-oz bottle$15.98Chewy Price$22.28List Price$15.18Autoship Price
- API Stress Coat with Pump Aquarium Water Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$16.28Chewy Price$15.47Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sodium Hydroxymethane Sulfinate.||—||—||—||—|
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish, Goldfish...||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid...||Betta||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid...||Bottom Feeder, Tropical Freshwater|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Great Aquarium Product
This product works fast and is fantastic for your tank ! I highy recommend it.
Does the job!
Added this with Glosso Factory beneficial bacteria. Works super well! This stuff really helped cycle my aquarium! I was impressed. It does a better job than Seachem Prime! I'll be buying Aqueon Ammonia Neutralizer from now on! ***It has a natural gas odor, so be aware of that. (Wear gloves when using. Do not get on skin. It contains Sodium Hydroxymethane Sulfinate. Causes skin irritation/corrosion. Rinse under water for 5 mins if in contact with skin!) There should be a warning on the bottle but there is not.***
Chewy is reliable and Cond. is Awesome!
Delivery was fantastic! Awesome job again chewy, i’m shocked because most companies dont get it right! This conditioner is great and works in a pinch!!
POOR PACKAGING and HORRIBLE SMELL
This stuff arrived spilled in the box. It stank like cat urine and the smell permeated everywhere! I couldn't even use it; I had to throw it out. It's supposed to neutralize ammonia, yet it smelled like a more potent version of ammonia!
best value and works accordingly
Works for ammonia. I can’t really tell if it works for nitrates/nitrites. Literally the only bottle of aquarium juice that has a cap.
Does what it’s supposed to but smells awful- like sulfur. Smelled up my entire room but helped bump down my ammonia. Leaked everywhere during shipping
Inexpensive, works great, definitely immediately decreased the stress on my fish due to the ammonia spike my aquarium is experiencing. Has a distinct rotten egg sulfur smell. The only downside is that the cap they use leaks a little bit, but that's heavily outweighed by the positives.
my go-to for ammonia
This is definitely my go-to ammonia remover. Works really well. I use it every time!
This is acutally a bigger bottle then it looks and does the job all the time.
Ammonia is one of worst things in an aquarium. This stuff gets rid of it.
Aqueon Ammonia neutralizer does what it says it will quickly and with no adverse effects. Enough said!