Aqueon Ammonia Neutralizer Water Conditioner
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Neutralizes ammonia and nitrites that can build up in aquarium water
- Acts as a water conditioner by neutralizing chlorine and chloramines, preparing tap water for fish
- For use in fresh or saltwater aquariums
- Includes dosage cap for easy measuring
- Single dose of Ammonia Neutralizer conditions tap water, creating a safe, stress-free environment to keep your fish colorful, healthy and more active
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kent Marine Nano Reef Part A & B Reef Aquarium pH Treatments, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- API Calcium Saltwater Aquarium Test Kit, 1 count$9.12Chewy Price$17.99List Price$8.66Autoship Price
- API Goldfish Care Pack Aquarium Water Conditioner, 1.25-oz bottle$5.59Chewy Price$5.31Autoship Price
- API pH Freshwater Aquarium Test & Adjuster Kit, 250 count$10.99Chewy Price$17.29List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- API pH Up Freshwater Aquarium Water Treatment, 4-oz bottle$5.75Chewy Price$9.29List Price$5.46Autoship Price
- API Reef Aquarium Master Test Kit, 1 count$32.79Chewy Price$45.99List Price$31.15Autoship Price
- Aqueon Freshwater Clarifier, 8-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- API pH Down Freshwater Aquarium Water Treatment, 4-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Tetra AquaSafe Aquarium Water Conditioner, 1.69-oz bottle$2.48Chewy Price$2.99List Price$2.36Autoship Price
- API CO2 Booster Freshwater Aquarium Plant Care Treatment, 8-oz bottle$12.71Chewy Price$13.49List Price$12.07Autoship Price
- API Ammonia NH3/NH4 Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Test Strips, 25 count$14.29Chewy Price$22.19List Price$13.58Autoship Price
- Tetra Pond AquaSafe Tap Water Conditioner, 101.4-oz bottle$46.30Chewy Price$73.99List Price$43.98Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sodium Hydroxymethane Sulfinate.||N/A||Sodium Thiosulfate, Disodium Edta, Sodium Carbonate...||N/A||N/A|
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish, Goldfish, Cichlid||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Cichlid, Betta...||Tropical Freshwater|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Does the job!
Added this with Glosso Factory beneficial bacteria. Works super well! This stuff really helped cycle my aquarium! I was impressed. It does a better job than Seachem Prime! I'll be buying Aqueon Ammonia Neutralizer from now on! ***It has a natural gas odor, so be aware of that. (Wear gloves when using. Do not get on skin. It contains Sodium Hydroxymethane Sulfinate. Causes skin irritation/corrosion. Rinse under water for 5 mins if in contact with skin!) There should be a warning on the bottle but there is not.***
Chewy is reliable and Cond. is Awesome!
Delivery was fantastic! Awesome job again chewy, i’m shocked because most companies dont get it right! This conditioner is great and works in a pinch!!
POOR PACKAGING and HORRIBLE SMELL
This stuff arrived spilled in the box. It stank like cat urine and the smell permeated everywhere! I couldn't even use it; I had to throw it out. It's supposed to neutralize ammonia, yet it smelled like a more potent version of ammonia!
best value and works accordingly
Works for ammonia. I can’t really tell if it works for nitrates/nitrites. Literally the only bottle of aquarium juice that has a cap.
Does what it’s supposed to but smells awful- like sulfur. Smelled up my entire room but helped bump down my ammonia. Leaked everywhere during shipping
Inexpensive, works great, definitely immediately decreased the stress on my fish due to the ammonia spike my aquarium is experiencing. Has a distinct rotten egg sulfur smell. The only downside is that the cap they use leaks a little bit, but that's heavily outweighed by the positives.
my go-to for ammonia
This is definitely my go-to ammonia remover. Works really well. I use it every time!
This is acutally a bigger bottle then it looks and does the job all the time.
Ammonia is one of worst things in an aquarium. This stuff gets rid of it.
Aqueon Ammonia neutralizer does what it says it will quickly and with no adverse effects. Enough said!
Best chemical ever
So it was my first time I had ever set up a tank. I’m originally born and raised from Hawaii. Our water doesn’t have all the chemicals like water here in OK has so I thought it’s the same so I did what i would normally do here. I sat my fish in there store bags in the water for 30 mins then dumped them in the water. But within 25 minutes they were laying on their side gasping for air. Then a pet store recommended I buy this stuff from them but because it was so expensive I bought a tiny bottle. I put this in there and within 15 minutes my fish were normal. It killed the ammonia and conditioned the water. So when I found out about chewy I’ve been buying from them because prices are unbeatable, and and their stuff really works..... happy customer thanks chewy