Aqueon Betta Fish Food, .95-oz jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- For the daily feeding of betta fish.
- Made with premium ingredients and unique formulas to keep fish healthy and energetic.
- Contains only natural ingredients with no artificial colors.
- The colors of the foods are attributed to the actual ingredients in the formula, and help to bring out the natural colors in your fish.
- Contains shrimp and other ingredients that bettas love, and are the perfect size to prevent overfeeding.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tetra Pond Sticks Goldfish & Koi Fish Food, 3.53-oz jar$4.38Chewy Price$6.09List Price$4.16Autoship Price
- Aqueon Tablets Bottom Feeder Fish Food, 3-oz bag$3.96Chewy Price$8.49List Price$3.76Autoship Price
- Aqueon Medium Cichlid Pellet Fish Food, 7.5-oz bag$2.89Chewy Price$8.49List Price$2.75Autoship Price
- Tetra Cichlid Flakes Cichlid Fish Food, 5.65-oz jar$7.18Chewy Price$17.79List Price$6.82Autoship Price
- TetraMarine Saltwater Flakes Marine Fish Food, 5.65-oz jar$8.54Chewy Price$17.79List Price$8.11Autoship Price
- Tetra Pond Koi Vibrance Color Enhancing Sticks Koi & Goldfish Food, 1.43-lb bag$13.38Chewy Price$20.29List Price$12.71Autoship Price
- Omega One Medium Cichlid Pellets Floating Fish Food, 6.5-oz jar$10.99Chewy Price$11.19List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Aqueon Goldfish Flaked Fish Food, 7.12-oz jar$8.37Chewy Price$14.99List Price$7.95Autoship Price
- Tetra Color Tropical Flakes Fish Food, 1-oz jar$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- TetraMin Tropical Tablets Bottom Feeder Fish Food, 1.69-oz jar$5.09Chewy Price$4.84Autoship Price
- Tetra Cichlid Jumbo Sticks Fish Food, 7.40-oz jar$11.87Chewy Price$18.19List Price$11.28Autoship Price
- GloFish Special Flakes Fish Food, 1.59-oz jar$3.94Chewy Price$5.19List Price$3.74Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Whole Fish Meal (Whole Salmon, Herring & Other Mixed Fishes), Whole Wheat Flour...||Dehulled Soybean Meal, Wheat, Wheat Middlings...||Wheat Flour, Fish Meal, Wheat Gluten...||Whole Fish Meal (Whole Salmon, Herring & Other Mixed Fishes), Whole Wheat Flour...||Beta Color Flakes: Fish Meal, Dried Yeast, Ground Brown Rice...|
|Fish Type||Betta, Tropical Freshwater||Betta||Betta, Tropical Freshwater||Betta||Betta, Tropical Freshwater|
|Food Form||Pellets||Pellets||Pellets||Pellets||Pellets, Flakes, Shrimp|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||Color Enhancement||N/A|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
38 Customer Reviews
I just got the food today and the food is way too big for my betta. It was pretty sad to watch actually. He kept trying to eat the food, he grabbed it carried it around and let it go back up to the top and tried to eat it but he couldn't eat it then eventually it got soggy and sunk to the bottom after he bumped it. I used to own this brand awhile back and I actually have some old pellets left. The image online for this item looks the same as the I used to have but when I got it the image looked different in real lfie than advertised. I didn't really think much of it at first because a lot of brands change how their image looks on items after years go by. So, I was reading/comparing the bottles it looks like some of the ingredients are different.That doesn't really bother me much because I was really happy with this brand in the past. I'll post an image of the size difference though. Sorry, for the awfully long review but moral of the story is that it's too big for my fish at least. I'll try to update this review if my thoughts/opinions change on this product. I'm really hoping my fish will be able to eat it! :)
Too big for bettas
I was really disappointed in this product, they are way too big for Bettas, they just can't eat them.
My dog ate it
Of course the fish loves its food but I guess the new bottle smelled special so my dog took it and put a few teeth marks in it and hid it in sofa. Maybe the dog resents the fish eating.
Too large of a pellet
Betta fish struggles to grab and eat pellet. Too large, doesn't seem like it's made for the average Betta.
PELLETS TOO BIG FOR BETTA FISH
I was extremely disappointed with the pellet size....THEY ARE HUGE. I have had about 6 betta fish over the years, and all of them could only eat smaller pellets which are way more suitable and easier for them to get in their mouths. Why Aqueon has such large pellets is puzzling to me. I called customer service, and the woman advised they they are made by an outside source and she admitted they are now larger. Not much she could do about it. I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS FOOD FOR A BETTA FISH.
Pieces too large for fish.
I have two betta fish and they try to eat this food but repeatedly spit it out again and again until in sinks to the bottom of my tank. I have gone back to my original brand
Betta loves this food
My beautiful betta fish, Antonio, loves this food. I think he knows what the container looks like and starts swimming around in his tank when I open the jar.
CHEAP AND WILL LAST!
I have had my fish for almost two years and my last bottle of Aqueon Betta Fish Food just ran out! I am hoping to get another two years out of this new one. It's cheap and will last! I like this much better than flakes because they do not dirty the tank as bad, or make your fish produce more waste.
My fish strataberrious will only eat this brand of pellets.tried Tetra brand but he wouldn't go near it.
My betta's love it!
My betta's Keith and Lance love this! The only downfall is that it sinks after a bit which makes it hard to catch. Otherwise great product!