Aqueon Freshwater & Saltwater Circulation Aquarium Pump
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- For freshwater or saltwater tanks.
- Simulates natural river and reef currents by continuously circulating water.
- The continuous water motion leads to a cleaner aquarium with healthier, more active fish.
- Easy installation with locking suction cup and features an energy-saving motor and impeller.
- Flow rates range from 500 to 2400 gallons per hour to accommodate tanks from 20 to 250 gallons.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Aqueon Quietflow Submersible Aquarium Pump, Model 3000$32.53Chewy Price$101.99List Price
- Marineland Maxi-Jet Water & Circulation Pump, Size 400$19.42Chewy Price$29.29List Price
- Hydor Koralia Evolution Circulation & Wave Pump, 1400-1500 GPH$68.93Chewy Price$68.95List Price
- Tetra Whisper Air Pump for Deep Water Aquariums, Size 300$76.07Chewy Price$109.09List Price
- Aqueon Water Flow Control Valve Assembly$12.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Python Aquarium Maintenance System Replacement Faucet Pump$4.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Summit Mosquito Dunks Larvae Control Tablets, 2 count$7.98Chewy Price
- Aqueon Glass Adjustable Aquarium Heater, 150-watt$19.81Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- Mag-Float Glass Floating Magnetic Aquarium Cleaner, Large$43.87Chewy Price
- dealInstant Ocean HoldFast Epoxy Stick for Fish & Reef Aquariums, 4.4-oz tube$5.59Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Marina Air Pump for Aquariums, Size 300$17.40Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Python Pro-Clean Gravel Washer & Siphon Kit for Aquariums, X-Large$22.42Chewy Price$33.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Bottom Feeder, Cichlid...||Tropical Freshwater||Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
38 Customer Reviews
Stop working after a week
Trash! stopped working after one week. Don’t waste your money, its too hard to come by.
Not bad but bulky
It has plenty of power and is quiet but it is very bulky and sticks out real far because the way its mounted
I purchased this pump to help circulate water in my 125g tank to help with filtration. Initially I was impressed, but the pump had quit for no reason two different times less than a month in. Now, the pump is completely useless and will not turn on for anything. No debris or issues are preventing the impeller from moving so I have no idea why it decided to just quit working.
Great for the price. Bought one at a pet store for $60 and it's no where near as good as this one.
still working properly for a 20 gallon long tank
It took a bit of adjusting but now this is circulating my tank regularly. I put it on the timer with my light so it kicks off at night... seems to help keep the tank cleaner
Wow! What a machine!!
What a wave maker! My poor little loaches have to fight against the current this thing makes in my 75 gallon tank.
Does what it should, and that is to help push leftover food/poo into the filter.
Circulation Aquarium Pump
keeps food and waste from settling on the bottom of the tank and has never looked better
Very noisy, I bought 2 pumps one makes a knocking sound and the other is just plain noisy.
Not worth your time
1. Got it out of the package 2. Assembled it carefully and correctly 3. Plugged it in absolutely nothing the motor didn’t even start