Aqueon Freshwater & Saltwater Circulation Aquarium Pump
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- For freshwater or saltwater tanks.
- Simulates natural river and reef currents by continuously circulating water.
- The continuous water motion leads to a cleaner aquarium with healthier, more active fish.
- Easy installation with locking suction cup and features an energy-saving motor and impeller.
- Flow rates range from 500 to 2400 gallons per hour to accommodate tanks from 20 to 250 gallons.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Penn-Plax Air-Pod Aquarium Air Pump, 10-gal$9.49Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Aquascape Pond Air 2 Fish Pump$63.96Chewy Price$79.98List Price
- Coralife Luft Air Aquarium Pump$40.90Chewy Price$56.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Air-Tech 2K3 Aquarium Air Pump, 30-gal$13.71Chewy Price$38.20List Price
- Danner Manufacturing Pondmaster Eco Statuary Aquarium Pump, 55 GPH$16.29Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- API Algae Pad for Acrylic Aquariums, 1 count$3.85Chewy Price$4.48List Price$3.66Autoship Price
- Marina Flexible Tube Brush for Aquariums, 40-in$3.72Chewy Price$4.49List Price
- API Extra Long Algae Scraper for Acrylic Aquariums$8.98Chewy Price$12.78List Price
- Marina Flexible Cleaning Brush for Aquariums, 1 count$3.68Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- Microbe-Lift Gravel & Substrate Aquarium Cleaner, 8-oz bottle$11.00Chewy Price$11.50List Price
- Marina Impeller Brush Set for Aquariums, 2 count$3.35Chewy Price$3.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Bottom Feeder, Cichlid...||Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
38 Customer Reviews
Stop working after a week
Trash! stopped working after one week. Don’t waste your money, its too hard to come by.
Not bad but bulky
It has plenty of power and is quiet but it is very bulky and sticks out real far because the way its mounted
I purchased this pump to help circulate water in my 125g tank to help with filtration. Initially I was impressed, but the pump had quit for no reason two different times less than a month in. Now, the pump is completely useless and will not turn on for anything. No debris or issues are preventing the impeller from moving so I have no idea why it decided to just quit working.
Great for the price. Bought one at a pet store for $60 and it's no where near as good as this one.
still working properly for a 20 gallon long tank
It took a bit of adjusting but now this is circulating my tank regularly. I put it on the timer with my light so it kicks off at night... seems to help keep the tank cleaner
Wow! What a machine!!
What a wave maker! My poor little loaches have to fight against the current this thing makes in my 75 gallon tank.
Does what it should, and that is to help push leftover food/poo into the filter.
Circulation Aquarium Pump
keeps food and waste from settling on the bottom of the tank and has never looked better
Very noisy, I bought 2 pumps one makes a knocking sound and the other is just plain noisy.
Not worth your time
1. Got it out of the package 2. Assembled it carefully and correctly 3. Plugged it in absolutely nothing the motor didn’t even start