Aqueon Mini Cichlid Pellet Fish Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Balanced nutrition for daily feeding of all cichlids
- Contains premium ingredients such as shrimp and squid meal, even the most finicky cichlid will find it hard to turn away
- Natural ingredients and colors with added vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients
- Will not cloud water when fed as directed
- Formulated so that fish utilize more of what they eat, creating less waste
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tetra Color Tropical Flakes Fish Food, 1-oz jar$4.60Chewy Price$5.19List Price$4.37Autoship Price
- Tetra Cichlid Flakes Cichlid Fish Food, 1.58-oz jar$5.46Chewy Price$7.09List Price$5.19Autoship Price
- TetraMin XL Tropical Flakes Fish Food, 5.65-oz jar$11.25Chewy Price$17.19List Price$10.69Autoship Price
- Tetra PlecoWafers Complete Diet for Algae Eaters Fish Food, 3.03-oz bag$4.21Chewy Price$6.09List Price$4.00Autoship Price
- TetraMin Tropical Flakes Fish Food, 2.20-oz jar$6.58Chewy Price$8.09List Price$6.25Autoship Price
- Tetra Pond Vacation Food Slow Release Feeder Block Fish Food, 2 count$10.16Chewy Price$11.30List Price$9.65Autoship Price
- TetraFin Goldfish Flakes Fish Food, 2.20-lb bucket$35.43Chewy Price$41.59List Price$33.66Autoship Price
- NorthFin Kelp Wafers 14 mm Fish Food, 2.5-kg bag$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- NorthFin Cichlid Formula 2 mm Sinking Pellets Fish Food, 2.5-kg bag$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- NorthFin Cichlid Formula 3 mm Sinking Pellets Fish Food, 2.5-kg bag$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- Cobalt Aquatics Ultra Marine Jumbo Feeder Floating Fish Food, 13.5-oz bottle$24.76Chewy Price$43.40List Price
- Tetra Min Plus Tropical Flakes Fish Food, 7.06-oz jar$14.65Chewy Price$18.29List Price$13.92Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Whole Fish Meal (Whole Salmon, Herring & Other Mixed Fishes), Whole Wheat Flour...||Whole Fish Meal (Whole Salmon, Herring & Other Mixed Fishes), Whole Wheat Flour...||Whole Fish Meal (Whole Salmon, Herring & Other Mixed Fishes), Whole Wheat Flour...||Wheat Flour, Fish Meal, Wheat Gluten...||Fish Meal, Wheat Germ Meal, Dried Yeast...|
|Fish Type||Cichlid, Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Cichlid||Cichlid, Tropical Freshwater||Cichlid, Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Cichlid|
|Health Feature||Immune Support||Immune Support||Color Enhancement||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
Did not like
They sink straight to the bottom do not recommend fishes does not have time to eat them before they sink all the way to the bottom
The whole bag od pellets were in tbe box
This is not what I expected from Chewy. As soon I opened the box, got pellets all over my kitchen.
All of My fish love them. The discus chase them to the bottom and wait for them. They do not cloud the water like others
Fish love it
Perfect size and the fish love it !! I'm going to get it auto shipped!!
Small cichild pellet
My convicts were not interested in these pellets at all. My bristle nose pleco and corridors however love them.
All My Chilids
They love these pellets. I have tried several brands and this is the only one that slowly sinks and never clouds the water. Great product
Cichlids enjoyed but my shrimp enjoyed more
My cichlid tanks enjoyed this but this must be like crack for shrimp because they immediately stopped eating everything else in the food dish and went straight for this. Copper is toxic to shrimp and although this item has it in the ingredient list, it’s also last on this list. I would probably only use this as an occasional treat for shrimp just in case the small amount of copper builds up to a toxic level.
Don’t waste your money on this product
Don’t waste your money on this product, I have been keeping tropical fish for over 60 years, I have Gourami, African cichlids, goldfish, catfish, silver dollars, plecos,... my fish won’t eat this food. I have used a similar product made by tetra and they love it. I also purchased three different tetra fish foods . My fish love all three of those,. Goldfish, and catfish, won’t even eat it. Sadly I bought four packages of this because it was an expensive, a waste of money
Surprisingly a little big for my Duboisi cichlids right now but they LOVE them. This food will be a great treat for them when they grow a little bigger.
Bought for shrimp and snail
Bought this for my shrimps and snail and they enjoyed it a lot