Aqueon Optibright LED Aquarium Light Fixture
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Light fixture that brightens up your aquarium with LED lights.
- Features a slim, low-profile design with adjustable legs to fit a variety of tank sizes.
- Comes with 2 waterproof touch controls that can be used independently or simultaneously for day and nighttime viewing.
- Allows for bright white/red LEDs on during the day and the subtle blue moon glow accent LEDs at night.
- Ideal for freshwater or saltwater fish and low-medium light level plants.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tetra Pond 5 Watt UV Replacement Bulb, 5-watt$17.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Tetra Pond De-Icer, 300-watt$35.17Chewy Price$64.59List Price
- Aqueon Led 15 Column Replacement Hood$32.46Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Aqueon Pro Aquarium Heater, 150 watt$43.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- ATI T5 Blue Plus Aquarium Bulb, 54-watt$23.95Chewy Price
- GloFish 8" LED Aquarium Light Stick, Blue$24.29Chewy Price$33.69List Price
- Spaces Places Solar Powered Submersible LED Fish Pond Light Set$30.05Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Tetra Care GloFish 6" LED Fish Aquarium Light, Blue$16.01Chewy Price$26.29List Price
- Marineland LED Fish Aquarium Light, 11-in$35.40Chewy Price$57.79List Price
- LET Lighting 2x39W Miro-4 T5 High-Output Retrofit Kit, 36-in$71.95Chewy Price
- Lifegard Full Spectrum Led Aquarium Light, Black, 60-in$226.68Chewy Price
- Lifegard Full Spectrum Led Light w/ Mounting Bracket, Black, 5-in$52.34Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
Fit 20 long perfect
Perfect light, works great, quality appears very good, owned for about a month so far, fit my 20 gallon long planted aquarium. Works great on top of clear cover and looks better than the standard aquarium hoods with built in lights.
I purchased this light about a year ago for my 60g aquarium and it works wonderfully. The only issue I have had with this light is when I first got it I would have to unplug it to turn it on/off because the sensor wasn’t working. But somehow it stopped giving me issues and turns on and off correctly. I liked this light enough to buy another one for my 90g aquarium too.
won’t buy again
Lights were working perfectly for tank but around 2 weeks later they started blinking not stop then stopped working
Nice low profile unit
This is a very nice simply use low profile light bar I really like the natural daylight or brighter white options and it has an optional setting for evening Liked it so much I ordered a second one for my other tank both of my tanks are >40 gallons
This is my second LED from Aqueon and I have been very pleased with it. It fits both my 20 gallon long and 40 gallon and I like that the on/off switch is touch control. I do not use the blue light only feature, but it does work great.
What I had was an incandescent hood with an led bulb and a compact fluorescent aquarium bulb which was promoting fair growth of java fern. Now, with this led light strip, there is better light which I hope will promote better plant growth and provide a better day/night cycle for the corys and whiptails in that tank. It definitely is running cooler than the previous hood. The touch controls are outstanding!
So far so good
This fixture does an excellent job of lighting my 75 gallon Cichlid tank. Its been on there for approximately three weeks now and I found a snail hiding who I thought had died. LOL. I hope this one lasts a while. My last T8 florescent fixture literally melted. So glad I switched to LED.
Great LED Light!!!
I would recommend this light to any person with live plants!!!! They love this light!!! I have attached this light to my 25 gal cube tank, it's great!!
Previous light was not working went to our local Fish store no help so thought I’d check with my favorite pet supply and there is was a LED light that would do the job. Thank you it’s working great
My favorite light
I have 12 aquariums and I have an Aqueon Optibright LED light on 10 of them. Some of mine are the LED Plus models with remotes but they are all very reliable. I had trouble with one light, right after I bought it, but Aqueon took care of it. When my 2 fluorescent lights stop working, or the bulbs burn out, I will replace them with Aqueons. The LED lights are cooler, use less electricity and look so much better than fluorescent. Aqueon lights are a little too expensive at the pet store but Chewy has them at an affordable price.